Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
However, in practical terms, if we want to present a drawing like the manually pencil drawn 1:1 scale (full size) drawing, we can tell AutoCAD the drawing space we require and then AutoCAD will display a grid to the extent of the drawing limits specified.
To set drawing limits in autocad, you can:
1. From Format menu, select Drawing Limits, or type LIMITS at command line
2. Input the opposition corner points for the limits area.
3. Input command LIMITS again, and input on.
Message 3 of 3
- autocad calculate area
- 3d modeling website
- autocad license error
- autocad drawing software
- design cad software
- dwg 3d
- how to make a hole in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad file viewer free
- 3d cad free software
- how to measure area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- DWG to DXF
- dgn to dwg