Message 1 of 3
I have a request to be included in a release for the future and was wondering if this might come in handy for anyone else?
Seems simple enough however i know absolutely nothing about programming.
The request is this: When drawing a straight line, start from the center, click and drag in a direction and the line shoots off evenly in both the direction you drag and also the opposing direction. Basically, a line which you start from the middle.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
he wants a symmetrical line option.
Matty, I think ZW has avoid this because maybe it is an old modelling style paradigm.
e.g why do you need it in 3D? Why model any more than you have too?
You can mirror - with out drawing an axis line, you can mirror pattern, array shapes etc. etc.
To make the symmetrical line happen, we would need yet another option icon.
So your job now is to justify and explain why this request is worthy of consideration. Give an example of it's use. Preferable with picture examples.
- cad drafting software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad free download
- home design software free
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad cam software free
- free cad cam software
- 3d vx cad software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- dongle driver for windows 7
- buy solidworks 2011
- mechanical design software free download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad