Message 1 of 9
Message 2 of 9
Could you tell me what version you are using? You can check the version number by inputting command VERNUM on the command line. The latest version for now is VERNUM = "2013.10.25(17150)" . Please check with the latest version, which you can download from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
If the problem did happen with the latest version, please let me know following information:
1. Did you use some template to create new drawing? If so, please attach to here and let me test it.
2. What is your system language, what is your Region and Language settings?
Message 3 of 9
My version is VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)" (read only).
Yes we load a template, although i doubt that it has anything to do with the issue.
System Language is English, Region and Language Settings : Location : Lithuania, Format: Lithuanian, Language for Non-unicode : Lithuanian.
I must add, that i'm load my application (zrx), no errors in working, but text strings some times are missing from save dialog, when i close ZWCAD 2014+.
I've attached out template. Matininkas.dwt (44.45 KB)
Message 4 of 9
Message 5 of 9
I'm a developer and this occurs not only on my PC, but for other users as well.
It looks as if ZWCAD resuorses get corrupted by my app or some thing else.
I do call CAcModuleResourceOverride res every where is needed.
Is it i'm doing this wrong?
Message 6 of 9
When I create a new layout with a viewport in my program, i do not have a command box near the cursor, i only can enter commands in commandline at the botton.
Message 7 of 9
Message 8 of 9
Message 9 of 9
It seems that "-publish" command called from arx API through acedCommand corrups MFC resources.
The solution was to call AfxSetResourceHandle (acedGetAcadResourceInstance ()) ; after that command.
Hope this helps someone.
- cad discussion
- home design software free
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to measure area in autocad
- cad mechanical
- convert skp to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- what is cam software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad license error