Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- How to open an autocad file
- dwg to skp converter
- cad cam software free download
- autocad moving objects
- cad corner blocks
- how to make cross section in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- vx cad cam software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d ds
- reset autocad configuration
- how to print multipage dwg