Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- dgn converter
- autocad 2010 serial number
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad commands
- zw3d 2013 crack
- DXF converter
- zwcad 2010
- zwcad 2009
- mechanical softwares free download
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad for iphone
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- cad design software