Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad license error
- cad cam software free download
- cad forum
- cad cam software download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad default toolbar
- convert skp to dwg
- autocad autosave location
- design cad software
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d cad models free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download