Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad drawing software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- dwg to plt
- autocad 2010 product key
- 2d drawing
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dwg cad
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- skp to dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad