Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- catia windows 8
- autocad show the file path
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad cam
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3d cad design
- vx cad cam software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- what is .dwg
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad autosave location
- Free 3d house design software
- buy solidworks 2009
- dgn to dwg converter online