Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- calculate area in autocad
- free dwg viewer
- zwcad 2011
- 3d cad design
- autocad menu bar
- unlock viewport
- autocad 2012 serial number
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to make a hole in autocad
- cad cam software download
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2010
- buy cad software
- skp to dwg
- unable to select objects in autocad