Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- pdf to dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- zwcad 2010 download
- 3d cad models free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- cad cam software free
- cad mechanical
- dgn autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603