Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- buy solidworks 2010
- ac$ to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to print multipage dwg
- 3d cad software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Download free 3d models
- DXF converter
- sheet metal design tips
- design cad software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- cad drafting software
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad to sketchup
- mechanical softwares free download