Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- set autosave in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- dwg 3d
- wire rope design
- catia windows 8
- autocad area calculation
- combine two regions in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to make cross section in autocad