Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad license error
- 3d cad design software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free 3d cad software download
- cad mechanical download
- using autocad calculating total area
- free 3d cad software dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- wire rope design
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- text to mtext
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad file viewer free