Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- cad cam software free download
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3D Software Download
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad cam download
- Download cad software
- dwg to plt
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical engineering software free download
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cam design software
- dwg to skp