Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- autocad 2013 product key
- 3d home design dwg files
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- buy solidworks 2009
- zwcad 2010 download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad cam software download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software