Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- dwg to skp converter
- cad 3d models download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- free dwf viewer
- free dwf viewer for mac
- fadal emulator
- buy solidworks 2011
- ac$ to dwg
- autocad autosave location
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- catia windows 8
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free cad download
- zwcad 2010 download