Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad forum
- what is cam software
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad 2010 serial number
- drawing angles in autocad
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- ac$ to dwg
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- combine two regions in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- wire rope design
- manufacturers of cad cam design software