Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2014 crack
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- unlock viewport
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- catia windows 8
- autocad 2012 product key
- 3d cad free software
- autosave autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- dwg cad