Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- freecad tutorials
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3d cad design software
- cad design software
- cad for iphone
- how to move objects in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cam design software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad 2013 product key