Message 1 of 2
This enhancement was originally designed for the sheet metal application but there are so many other uses for it.
A good title for it is "Sheet Metal viewing states". You can now layout a drawing sheet with different states of fold or unfold.
1. In the Model, add history backup features at any point that you would anticipate needing a view on a sheet.
2. In a drawing sheet, define a 4 view layout or a single standard view, pick the object you want, and under the new Advanced Tab pick 'state'. You will see all the back-up features you put in the model history. Using this option in conjunction with 'origin' you can layout the model showing the order that the folds should take place.
Message 2 of 2
- import dwg into sketchup
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3D Design
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- 3d modeling website
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Dwg Converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- unlock viewport
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- 3d cad cam
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg