Message 1 of 5
When i rotate a text in to vertical it cant edit properly, in Auto Cad when i click in text its comes horizontal and easy to edit. So in this case how to do this function.
Message 2 of 5
hi, in order to make the text to display horizontally while editing, please set the variable MTEXTFIXED to 2.
MTEXTFIXED=2 wasn't supported by ZWCAD+ former version, but it is available in new version, you can find ZWCAD+ latest version from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
hi, the text didn't change to larger size, it shows in appropriate size so that you can see it clearly. But the text height show in editor is the visual size, not its actual size, this is a problem of ZWCAD+, we are going to fix it.
Don't worry, when you exit editing, the text will go back to its actual size.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- skp to dwg
- autocad show the file path
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- dgn autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- cad 3d models download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- cad cam software free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- download cad cam