Message 1 of 5
When i rotate a text in to vertical it cant edit properly, in Auto Cad when i click in text its comes horizontal and easy to edit. So in this case how to do this function.
Message 2 of 5
hi, in order to make the text to display horizontally while editing, please set the variable MTEXTFIXED to 2.
MTEXTFIXED=2 wasn't supported by ZWCAD+ former version, but it is available in new version, you can find ZWCAD+ latest version from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
hi, the text didn't change to larger size, it shows in appropriate size so that you can see it clearly. But the text height show in editor is the visual size, not its actual size, this is a problem of ZWCAD+, we are going to fix it.
Don't worry, when you exit editing, the text will go back to its actual size.
- 3d cad cam
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad price in india
- zwcad 2013 download
- zw 3d
- cad for iphone
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- wire rope design
- autocad convert text to mtext
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- .shx file definition