Message 1 of 5
When i rotate a text in to vertical it cant edit properly, in Auto Cad when i click in text its comes horizontal and easy to edit. So in this case how to do this function.
Message 2 of 5
hi, in order to make the text to display horizontally while editing, please set the variable MTEXTFIXED to 2.
MTEXTFIXED=2 wasn't supported by ZWCAD+ former version, but it is available in new version, you can find ZWCAD+ latest version from here: http://www.zwsoft.com/zwcad/ZWCAD_Overview/
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
hi, the text didn't change to larger size, it shows in appropriate size so that you can see it clearly. But the text height show in editor is the visual size, not its actual size, this is a problem of ZWCAD+, we are going to fix it.
Don't worry, when you exit editing, the text will go back to its actual size.
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- zw3d vs solidworks
- free 3d cad software download
- DXF converter
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on iphone
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- fadal emulator
- sketchup dwg
- cad reseller ksa