CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Is there a workaround solution for ZWCAD+ on the Autocad ExportLayout Command?

Is there a workaround solution for ZWCAD+ on the Autocad ExportLayout Command?

Subscribe Topic

calvin4445

Message 1 of 3

Is there a workaround solution for ZWCAD+ on the Autocad ExportLayout Command?
09-12-2013 12:32 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
There is a ExportLayout command within AutoCAD. However there is none in ZWCAD+.

In AutoCAD environment:

a) External reference are widely use to overlay layout plan.

b) Details, sections, elevation are created as and when required.

c) Switching to paper space, insert title block, create MView, scale accordingly, and final sheets are produce.

EXPORTLAYOUT command

a) Creates a visual representation of the current layout in the model space of a new drawing.

Summary

1) Exported objects are duplicated visually in the new drawing and, as a result, they might be trimmed, scaled, copied, or exploded.

2) The Export Layout To Model Space Drawing dialog box is displayed.

3) Select the location and file name for the new exported drawing. All drawings are exported as Drawing (*.dwg).

4) Note that the EXPORTLAYOUT command is only available in a layout. The command is not available from the Model tab, while in the block editor, during reference editing, or while using a maximized viewport.

I would like to achieve the similar result with ZWCAD+ or otherwise.

Please advise.

Jan Pajerchin

ZWCAD Reseller

Message 2 of 3

10-12-2013 08:54 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
I only note (to ZWSOFT) that possibility to export layout to model space is reasonable request.

Arphone

Message 3 of 3

02-01-2014 10:39 . am   |   View his/her posts only
ExportLayout.zrx (49 KB) Happy new year! I make this program to add ExportLayout command to ZWCAD+. Please check if it works for you.
See also
X