Is there a workaround solution for ZWCAD+ on the Autocad ExportLayout Command?
Message 1 of 3
In AutoCAD environment:
a) External reference are widely use to overlay layout plan.
b) Details, sections, elevation are created as and when required.
c) Switching to paper space, insert title block, create MView, scale accordingly, and final sheets are produce.
a) Creates a visual representation of the current layout in the model space of a new drawing.
1) Exported objects are duplicated visually in the new drawing and, as a result, they might be trimmed, scaled, copied, or exploded.
2) The Export Layout To Model Space Drawing dialog box is displayed.
3) Select the location and file name for the new exported drawing. All drawings are exported as Drawing (*.dwg).
4) Note that the EXPORTLAYOUT command is only available in a layout. The command is not available from the Model tab, while in the block editor, during reference editing, or while using a maximized viewport.
I would like to achieve the similar result with ZWCAD+ or otherwise.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d cad cam
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad portable
- cad corner blocks
- 3d cad software
- DWG to DXF
- zw 3d
- cad forum