Message 1 of 3
When i split a shape via parting lines or curves, i'm left with many edges that seem to automatically concatenate.
Is there a way of stopping this happening?
I find myself spending lots of time splitting the edges back to their separate lines and arcs before i can create new surfaces from the edges.
Message 2 of 3
If an edge is auto concatenated which is un-wanted and you need to manually split the edge.
It would be nice to be able to split the edge at multiple points in 1 command.
At the moment, you can only split the edge once in each command.
Could this be considered for future enhancement of the split edge command.
Message 3 of 3
Hi Dave, good idea, we will consider this in next version. But we are consider another more smarter option in ZW3D, the edges or curve and be split automatically when you use every command, you can control the edges or curve be split in crosspoint. of course, it's not the permanent split but just temporary split.
Anyway, we will make it more better in the future.
- 3d design software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad free software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- what is cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- home design software free
- Free 3d house design software
- convert microstation to autocad