Message 1 of 3
When i split a shape via parting lines or curves, i'm left with many edges that seem to automatically concatenate.
Is there a way of stopping this happening?
I find myself spending lots of time splitting the edges back to their separate lines and arcs before i can create new surfaces from the edges.
Message 2 of 3
If an edge is auto concatenated which is un-wanted and you need to manually split the edge.
It would be nice to be able to split the edge at multiple points in 1 command.
At the moment, you can only split the edge once in each command.
Could this be considered for future enhancement of the split edge command.
Message 3 of 3
Hi Dave, good idea, we will consider this in next version. But we are consider another more smarter option in ZW3D, the edges or curve and be split automatically when you use every command, you can control the edges or curve be split in crosspoint. of course, it's not the permanent split but just temporary split.
Anyway, we will make it more better in the future.
- 3d cad models free download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- what is .dwg
- dgn to dwg converter free
- cad mechanical download
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- free 3d cam software
- autocad block does not explode