Message 1 of 5
Is there a way to do this in VX? If not, then it would seem to be a logical progression / option for equations and design optimiser tasks.
BTW I'm looking forward to seeing the new morph tools in 10 - I missed the demo at Solid Modelling in the UK. Be interested to see how it compares to GSM in Think Design (which folks, I and many many others couldn't get to work effectively for most modelling tasks - way way too many issues with it and all it was there for was to hide the fact that so much of the surfacing wasn't associative).
Message 2 of 5
At eiyther the Sketch or Part level you can attach tags to any VX entity (including dimensions).
Select Attributes->Tags->Attach name tag to entity
Left mouse click on the dimension you'd like to name and enter its desired name.
The optimizer will use the new entity name.
Morphing rocks! It's even cooler now since the 2004 Solid Modeling Exhibition.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- how to make a hole in autocad
- freecad download
- zwcad 2010 crack
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad .bak viewer
- acad viewer free
- zwcad 2010 download
- reset autocad configuration
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- fadal emulator
- free cad cam software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download