Message 1 of 5
Is there a way to do this in VX? If not, then it would seem to be a logical progression / option for equations and design optimiser tasks.
BTW I'm looking forward to seeing the new morph tools in 10 - I missed the demo at Solid Modelling in the UK. Be interested to see how it compares to GSM in Think Design (which folks, I and many many others couldn't get to work effectively for most modelling tasks - way way too many issues with it and all it was there for was to hide the fact that so much of the surfacing wasn't associative).
Message 2 of 5
At eiyther the Sketch or Part level you can attach tags to any VX entity (including dimensions).
Select Attributes->Tags->Attach name tag to entity
Left mouse click on the dimension you'd like to name and enter its desired name.
The optimizer will use the new entity name.
Morphing rocks! It's even cooler now since the 2004 Solid Modeling Exhibition.
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Message 5 of 5
- zwcad 2009 professional
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2009
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- zwcad 2010
- cad design software
- autocad 2010 serial number
- zwcad 2010 crack
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad cam software free download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines