Message 1 of 3
Hello i have a dwg file of ~1mb, a model space and 9 layouts. ZWCAD +2014, VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)", created a 85mb dwf. Autocad creates a ~200kb dwf.
I think it is because of different configuration of DWF6 ePlot.pc5, but i cannot configure or check this, because custom properties are disabled in ZWCAD+.
Message 2 of 3
"currently there's certainly a problem that the output size is abnormal sometimes, even for the PDF export".
So will keep waiting, or if any one knows of a temporary fix or workaround please share :)
Message 3 of 3
if any one has this problem, i have a solution.
This worked for my case, maybe it will help you as well.
The reason was MTEXT objects, after exploding them to TEXT objects, my drawings became more or less of a normal size.
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zwcad 2009 professional
- set autosave in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- catia windows 8
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad convert text to mtext
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad area calculation
- autocad calculate area
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- mechanical design software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone