Message 1 of 3
Hello i have a dwg file of ~1mb, a model space and 9 layouts. ZWCAD +2014, VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)", created a 85mb dwf. Autocad creates a ~200kb dwf.
I think it is because of different configuration of DWF6 ePlot.pc5, but i cannot configure or check this, because custom properties are disabled in ZWCAD+.
Message 2 of 3
"currently there's certainly a problem that the output size is abnormal sometimes, even for the PDF export".
So will keep waiting, or if any one knows of a temporary fix or workaround please share :)
Message 3 of 3
if any one has this problem, i have a solution.
This worked for my case, maybe it will help you as well.
The reason was MTEXT objects, after exploding them to TEXT objects, my drawings became more or less of a normal size.
- catia windows 8
- buy solidworks 2009
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to open an autocad file
- text to mtext
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- sketchup import dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d vx cad software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn converter
- dwg to skp