Message 1 of 3
Hello i have a dwg file of ~1mb, a model space and 9 layouts. ZWCAD +2014, VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)", created a 85mb dwf. Autocad creates a ~200kb dwf.
I think it is because of different configuration of DWF6 ePlot.pc5, but i cannot configure or check this, because custom properties are disabled in ZWCAD+.
Message 2 of 3
"currently there's certainly a problem that the output size is abnormal sometimes, even for the PDF export".
So will keep waiting, or if any one knows of a temporary fix or workaround please share :)
Message 3 of 3
if any one has this problem, i have a solution.
This worked for my case, maybe it will help you as well.
The reason was MTEXT objects, after exploding them to TEXT objects, my drawings became more or less of a normal size.
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- dwg cad
- cad mechanical download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- zwcad 2010 download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2009
- cad drafting software
- cad mechanical
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- how to measure area in autocad