Message 1 of 3
Hello i have a dwg file of ~1mb, a model space and 9 layouts. ZWCAD +2014, VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)", created a 85mb dwf. Autocad creates a ~200kb dwf.
I think it is because of different configuration of DWF6 ePlot.pc5, but i cannot configure or check this, because custom properties are disabled in ZWCAD+.
Message 2 of 3
"currently there's certainly a problem that the output size is abnormal sometimes, even for the PDF export".
So will keep waiting, or if any one knows of a temporary fix or workaround please share :)
Message 3 of 3
if any one has this problem, i have a solution.
This worked for my case, maybe it will help you as well.
The reason was MTEXT objects, after exploding them to TEXT objects, my drawings became more or less of a normal size.
- import dwg into sketchup
- zwcad 2009
- autosave autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Download free 3d models
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg
- dwg 3d
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- dwg to skp converter
- 3d home design dwg files
- fadal emulator