Message 1 of 3
Hello i have a dwg file of ~1mb, a model space and 9 layouts. ZWCAD +2014, VERNUM = "2013.09.03(15493)", created a 85mb dwf. Autocad creates a ~200kb dwf.
I think it is because of different configuration of DWF6 ePlot.pc5, but i cannot configure or check this, because custom properties are disabled in ZWCAD+.
Message 2 of 3
"currently there's certainly a problem that the output size is abnormal sometimes, even for the PDF export".
So will keep waiting, or if any one knows of a temporary fix or workaround please share :)
Message 3 of 3
if any one has this problem, i have a solution.
This worked for my case, maybe it will help you as well.
The reason was MTEXT objects, after exploding them to TEXT objects, my drawings became more or less of a normal size.
- Dwg Converter
- cad drafting software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg to skp
- How to open an autocad file
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad slide library manager
- free dwf viewer for mac
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad