Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Go the to below address:
Once at the above address click on "Upgrading with Stand-alone Dongle (V2012)". Disregard the fact that these instructions appear to be for 2012 but you are trying to install 2013.
You will see a screen that has 6 steps (they call it Procedures) that you need to follow. Most important is the download of the file (UpgradeDongle.exe) that the instructions call "the small package".
View the image in the instructions.
After you run that all will be well.
Dave (in Indiana)
Message 3 of 4
" The light on the dongle is not blinking, it is solid. "
Hi Amarsh, if you try the dongle on different PC and get the same problme ( the lignht on the dogle is not blinking). This dongle probably is broken. so please contact our local reseller to change new one or use soft-key license.
By the way, let me add one note for the dongle activate.
when you plug the dongle into use and the light is blinking. if the product ID can't be read to show on the license manager.
Please try the following method. Set the compatibility mode for Window 7, then run ZW3D as administrator.
Message 4 of 4
[attach]2216[/attach][attach]2216[/attach] Fixed Windows8 Dongle Activation problem.zip (605.49 KB) Post Last Edit by luurt at 2014-1-24 03:27
In February 2013 I received a dll for win 8 computers to have it recognize the dongle
That also may work for our new customer.
By the way, If I were him, I wouldn't introduce myself with that nickname in Germany :-)
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical design software
- autocad block does not explode
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad 2010 product key
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad 2012 serial number
- using cad to work out area of a shape