Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- how to open sid file in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad portable
- autocad turn off the smart command
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- sheet metal design tips
- 3d design software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- drawing angles in autocad
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad cam
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad autosave location