Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- fadal emulator
- autosave autocad
- free dwg viewer
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad calculate area
- cad cam
- cad/cam software download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- pdf to dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- free dwf viewer
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- reset autocad configuration
- zwcad 2014 crack