Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2013 download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad menu bar
- what is .dwg
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- dwg to plt
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is cam software
- unlock viewport
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings