Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- buy solidworks 2010
- free cad download
- calculate area in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- Free 3d house design software
- convert ellipse to polyline
- How to install ZWCAD
- Download cad software
- convert microstation to autocad
- autocad calculate area