Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- autocad to sketchup
- how to make a hole in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- autocad commands
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- buy solidworks 2010
- buy solidworks 2009
- home design software free
- free dwg viewer
- cad/cam software download