Message 1 of 3
Message 2 of 3
Are you sure about the extension, it looks like it's *.zpvb to me.
Message 3 of 3
ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012 VBA file extension is .zvb, ZWCAD+ 2014 is .zpvb.
To use .zvb file in ZWCAD+ 2014, you need to load this .zvb file in ZWCAD 2010/2011/2012, then copy all the codes from VBA editor, and paste to ZWCAD+ 2014 VBA editor, save it as a .zpvb file, add it to startup suit.
Click here to download ZWCAD 2012 if you need it.
- cad cam software free download
- zwcad 2009
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad cam
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- buy solidworks 2011
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad cam software free
- zwcad 2010 download
- autocad .bak viewer
- dwg to skp converter