CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > Happy CADing: See How Autocad Experts Review ZWCAD+

Happy CADing: See How Autocad Experts Review ZWCAD+

Subscribe Topic

Jenny

Super Moderator

Message 1 of 1

Happy CADing: See How Autocad Experts Review ZWCAD+
24-12-2013 09:42 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Inside this issue, you will view two ZWCAD+ product reviews from Tenlinks expert authors: William Forty and Daniel Dobrzynsk.

• William Forty has 10 years experience working in both the mechanical and civil engineering industry, primarily working with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
• Daniel Dobrzynsk is a AutoCAD expert from R1 to current version and a certificated Autodesk teacher for more than 20 years

ZWCAD+, Impressive Compatibility, .NET API and Online Workflow

William Forty

Thinking about the process of porting over my AutoCAD .NET projects, I originally figured this would involve re-writing some code. However, I had helpfully been given a document that sets out how to migrate projects from AutoCAD .NET projects to ZWCAD+ .NET projects, and I was amazed to find that the process is claimed to be surprisingly simple.

View Full Review

Testing SmartVoice, Dynamic Block, CUI and Online Update

Daniel Dobrzynsk

SmartVoice is clearly an interactive way of communicating information between ZWCAD+ users. The software provides options to display or hide all the voice objects. A manager dialog box allows users to choose to play the notes or not; delete; and set (visibility and type) every voice object.

View Full Review
See also
X