Message 1 of 3
I need to use Design Optimizer for check the volume in an bottle, and the "Design Variables and Dimension" here it is Ok, I used TAGS for the names "Largo and Ancho" here is OK.
My problem is in the "Target Design Parameters" .
I checked the help and followed the steps , but I dont can do it..!
So, I select the icon "<" and then ,I select in variable browser the volume and the command dont do it..!
maybe my steps are wrongs..!
Please sendme the information for solved, A.S.A.P. ..!
thank you very much.!
Message 2 of 3
The Design Optimizer is not used to check a volume. It is used to change a linear model dimension such that a required parameter (e.g. the model volume) is met. So, the target parameter requires two things:
1) A variable name. Verify the current volume of your model and link the result to a variable name;
2) A target value. Type-in the value for the volume that the Design Optimizer must match by changing a linear model dimension.
Now, this will only work reliably if you have a well-defined model. In particular, the Sketches should be fully constrained.
If you still cannot get it to work, let me know and I will post a short "how to do it" movie for download.
Message 3 of 3
In order to get the Mass Properties of a solid body, you need to first Inquire for them.
Inquire -> Mass Properties and then enter a prefix for the variable name (such as VX_ )
Then, when you want to drive a design to a certain Mass Property, click on the < key and right click to Browse Variables... your newly named variables, VX_Area, VX_Volume and VX_Mass will be ready for use.
- autocad 2012 product key
- what is cam software
- How to open an autocad file
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- Download free 3d models
- area of irregular shapes
- convert skp to dwg
- free cad cam software
- cad cam software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- dgn to dwg converter free
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free cad software
- cad for students