Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- sketchup import dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad slide library manager
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to move objects in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- what is cam software
- cad free download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2013 download
- dwg software
- Download Free 3D CAD
- manufacturers of cad cam design software