Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- 3d cad models free download
- free cad download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- sketchup dwg
- calculate area in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- convert skp to dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical drawing software
- acad viewer free
- cad for students
- free dwf viewer
- 3d models of people
- how to convert a bak file to dwg