Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical design software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to install ZW3D
- 3D Design
- freecad tutorials
- cad discussion
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad calculate area
- catia windows 8
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad drawing software
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to print multipage dwg
- pdf to dwg
- dwg to skp