Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- cad cam software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- buy cad software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autosave autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- convert skp to dwg
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2009
- autocad autocomplete command