Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- Download Free 3D CAD
- import dwg into sketchup
- 3d cad free software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad to sketchup
- Dwg Converter
- cad corner blocks
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to print multipage dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad software free download
- cad design software
- free cad software
- how to open dwg on iphone