Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- unable to select objects in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- cad drafting software
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- convert ellipse to polyline
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad corner blocks
- 3d cad design software
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad default toolbar