Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- dwg 3d
- ac$ to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d cad models free download
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d modeling website
- dwg to skp converter
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- skp to dwg
- cad for students
- convert dwg to dgn
- autocad block does not explode