Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- unlock viewport
- free 3d cad software download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- autocad to sketchup
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- acad viewer free
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad design software
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad default toolbar
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- using autocad calculating total area
- manufacturers of cad cam design software