Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- zwcad 2010
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- sketchup dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- Download free 3d models
- home design software free
- freecad tutorials
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zw 3d