Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to open sid file in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- dgn converter
- 3d cad free software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d home design dwg files
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad area calculation
- 3d cad design software
- cad cam software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad 2013 serial number
- drawing angles in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key