Message 1 of 2
We have zwcad running on 2 computers, one with Vista and the other with Windows 7.
When the file is opened on the Vista machine everything looks good.
When it is opened on teh windows 7 machine the letters overlap.
I have check to make sure fonst are installed on both machines.
Has anyone had a similar issue ?
I have attached a screenshot of the issue
EDIT: This is now resolved. We copied the fonts from one machine and installed them on the machine that was having the issues.
Message 2 of 2
- how to find backup files in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- dgn converter
- zw 3d
- convert microstation to autocad
- convert skp to dwg
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- unlock viewport
- cad free download
- autocad license error
- free 3d cam software
- zwcad 2012 crack