Message 1 of 6
Post Last Edit by jansen1776 at 2014-1-11 02:23
I try the 2014 beta with 2xspiralcut and restmill.
I wrote about this problem in ZW3D 2012 and 2013, and i show the restmill problem here in this forum.
There was a webinar with restmill with ZW3D 2013. You must only change one setting, and the restmill operation dont work correct.
Its a time away, but i think it was the mill direction CCW/CW
I wrote with Tony about that...but today i think, why should I write about errors if they are not removed?
In 2014 Beta there is the same problem.
First operation: 2xSpiralcut and a second (a copy) with restmill setting.
If the first operation have a value at "Side Thick" the second with restmill destroy the part !
The file :
Restmill_2014.Z3.zip (77.72 KB)
Or my fault?
Message 2 of 6
Thanks for the testing on our new version.
Actually, our developers are trying to fix the issues you feedback now, but it still need time.
We will try to fix it before the official version.
I will keep following them up, any news on these issues i will inform you as soon as possible.
Message 3 of 6
Please test this also :
My post :
The webinar file:
http://www.zwsoft.com/index.php? ... how&catid=395&id=68
I dont try it in 2014 at this time...but i think, it's better you take a look.
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- mechanical software download
- Free 3d house design software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- cad drafting software
- free 3d cad software download
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad 2012 serial number
- Download free 3d models
- mechanical design software free download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD