Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1 Open a web browser and visit the Autodesk Labs' Inventor Fusion Technology Preview homepage (see Resources).
2 Press the "Download Now" button, fill out the required form information and click the submit button to begin the download. Double click on the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the program.
3 Launch the program from the "Start" menu or desktop icon.
4 Click the "Open" button, select "STEP Files" as the file type in the drop-down menu and browse to the location of the STP file. Select the desired file and click the "Open" button to open the file.
5 Click the "Save As" file and select "DWG Files" as the file type in the drop-down menu. Click the "Save" button to convert the STP to a DWG.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- How to open an autocad file
- how to open sid file in autocad
- cad design software
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- calculate area in autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- combine two regions in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- cad drafting software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- Dwg Converter