Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1 Open a web browser and visit the Autodesk Labs' Inventor Fusion Technology Preview homepage (see Resources).
2 Press the "Download Now" button, fill out the required form information and click the submit button to begin the download. Double click on the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the program.
3 Launch the program from the "Start" menu or desktop icon.
4 Click the "Open" button, select "STEP Files" as the file type in the drop-down menu and browse to the location of the STP file. Select the desired file and click the "Open" button to open the file.
5 Click the "Save As" file and select "DWG Files" as the file type in the drop-down menu. Click the "Save" button to convert the STP to a DWG.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- dongle driver for windows 7
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- 3D Design
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to make cross section in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- area autocad
- dgn autocad
- zwcad price in india
- dwg to skp converter
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- dwg 3d
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3d cad design