Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
1 Open a web browser and visit the Autodesk Labs' Inventor Fusion Technology Preview homepage (see Resources).
2 Press the "Download Now" button, fill out the required form information and click the submit button to begin the download. Double click on the downloaded file and follow the onscreen instructions to install the program.
3 Launch the program from the "Start" menu or desktop icon.
4 Click the "Open" button, select "STEP Files" as the file type in the drop-down menu and browse to the location of the STP file. Select the desired file and click the "Open" button to open the file.
5 Click the "Save As" file and select "DWG Files" as the file type in the drop-down menu. Click the "Save" button to convert the STP to a DWG.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3D Design
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- zwcad price in india
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dwg to skp
- using autocad calculating total area
- how to print multipage dwg
- dwg to plt
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to open an autocad file