Message 1 of 2
I am using zwcad+2014 sp1. My plotter is HP 510 42" when I try to plot A2 size It does not show. and if I choose custom paper then print comes but its orientation is not correct and it waste my paper. please help in this regard.
Message 2 of 2
Close all windows.
Goto start/printers and faxes.
Set the printer as default.
Right click on default printer,look for paper standards tabs (either on properties or printing preferences).
Select the paper standards (ISO, ANSI etc.,)
Close & apply.
Now what ever paper standards you selected will start appearing in ZWCAD plot menu.
Now for the custom paper sizes,
goto start/printers and faxes, right click on default printer, goto printing preferences, under paper options, set your custom size. Set all custom sizes, Apply and close.
Goto plot, paper size, you can see all paper sizes now.
- autocad .bak viewer
- autocad block does not explode
- fadal emulator
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad slide library manager
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad for iphone
- set autosave in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- zwcad price in india
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- ac$ to dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download