Message 1 of 2
I am using zwcad+2014 sp1. My plotter is HP 510 42" when I try to plot A2 size It does not show. and if I choose custom paper then print comes but its orientation is not correct and it waste my paper. please help in this regard.
Message 2 of 2
Close all windows.
Goto start/printers and faxes.
Set the printer as default.
Right click on default printer,look for paper standards tabs (either on properties or printing preferences).
Select the paper standards (ISO, ANSI etc.,)
Close & apply.
Now what ever paper standards you selected will start appearing in ZWCAD plot menu.
Now for the custom paper sizes,
goto start/printers and faxes, right click on default printer, goto printing preferences, under paper options, set your custom size. Set all custom sizes, Apply and close.
Goto plot, paper size, you can see all paper sizes now.
- sketchup import dwg
- autocad autocomplete command
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- autocad autosave location
- 3d cad software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3d cad free software
- zwcad 2011 crack
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to open an autocad file
- cad cam software free download