Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- zwcad portable
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- 3d cad design software
- cad free download
- dgn to dwg
- cad drafting software
- cad cam
- freecad tutorials
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- area of irregular shapes
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- autocad .bak viewer
- combine two regions in autocad