Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- autocad area calculation
- cad forum
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- cad cam software
- unlock viewport
- autocad slide library manager
- autocad autosave location
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad discussion
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad mechanical
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad