Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad default toolbar
- convert skp to dwg
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- cad cam download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d cad design
- home design software free
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- unlock viewport
- how to open dwg on mobile phone