Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- autocad default toolbar
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to measure area in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- text to mtext
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad for students
- Download Free 3D CAD
- convert ellipse to polyline
- dgn autocad
- .shx file definition
- calculate area in autocad