Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- cad cam software free download
- free 3d cam software
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad/cam software download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad cam download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- how to open dwg on ipad