Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- home design software free
- autosave autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- Download Free 3D CAD
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- 3d ds
- how to make cross section in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- autocad show the file path
- 3d modeling website
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- catia windows 8
- what is .dwg