Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- DXF converter
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to make cross section in autocad
- zwcad 2009
- sketchup dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- sheet metal design tips
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dwg to skp
- unlock viewport
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad area calculation
- autocad slide library manager