Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- free cad cam software
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad 2010 product key
- unlock viewport
- cad mechanical
- 3d cad design software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- area of irregular shapes
- free dwf viewer for mac
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- cad software free download
- cad forum
- mechanical engineering software free download
- acad viewer free