Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3d cad free software
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- catia windows 8
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- freecad download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- unable to select objects in autocad
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software