Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- zwcad 2009
- dwg cad
- dgn to dwg converter
- autosave autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- 3d cad models free download
- dgn autocad
- free 3d cam software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad 2012 product key