Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- autocad license error
- dgn autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- unlock viewport
- import dwg into sketchup
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to move objects in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- zwcad 2010 download