Message 1 of 2
when I select this Block it shows more points down below. I don't understand what is it.
could you please help me to understand this. Please find the attached drawing for ref. sample.rar (434.25 KB)
Message 2 of 2
i selected your block, right clicked, selected edit block in place.
It went to block editor mode.
I saw some attribute definitions SP-NAME, WIDTH, LINTEL etc., listed.
each of these are shown as points (which you described).
You can edit them.
Then type refclose to come out of block editor.
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sheet metal design tips
- autocad .bak viewer
- sketchup dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad license error
- 3d cad design
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad cam download
- reset autocad configuration
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d vx cad software
- cad free download
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad autosave location