Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- reset autocad configuration
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad 2009
- autocad drawing software
- cad 3d models download
- how to measure area in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- DWG to DXF
- 3d design software free download
- buy solidworks 2011
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d ds