Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- how to measure area in autocad
- convert microstation to autocad
- text to mtext
- autosave autocad
- 3d modeling website
- autocad 2010 product key
- 3d cad models free download
- autocad license error
- free dwg viewer
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2010
- autocad automatic saving command
- ac$ to dwg
- how to make cross section in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software