Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- mechanical engineering software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- autocad .bak viewer
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad 2010 serial number
- cad mechanical download
- cam design software
- cad forum
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- zw 3d
- autocad commands
- convert ellipse to polyline
- Dwg Converter