Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad software free download
- autocad commands
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- using autocad calculating total area
- freecad download
- autocad license error
- cad mechanical download
- buy solidworks 2010
- dgn autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- sketchup dwg
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key