Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- zw 3d
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Download Free 3D CAD
- Download cad software
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad default toolbar
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- area of irregular shapes
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 3d models of people
- dwg 3d