Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- free cad software
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- how to find area in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- cad corner blocks
- drawing a gear in autocad
- autocad autosave location
- autocad license error
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- design cad software
- cam design software
- 3d cad free software