Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- free 3d cad software dwg
- mechanical software download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- cad file viewer free
- buy cad software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- 3d cad design software
- how to make a hole in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- dwg to skp
- autocad 2013 serial number
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad