Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- autocad 2012 product key
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad cam software download
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- buy cad software
- cad drafting software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- cad forum
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- area autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines