Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- sketchup import dwg
- cad design software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- freecad tutorials
- 3d cad free software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad/cam software download
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2010 crack
- zwcad price in india
- calculate area in autocad
- how to print multipage dwg
- autocad slide library manager