Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- cad mechanical
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad license error
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- free cad download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad 2012 product key
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad to sketchup
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- dwg to plt
- cad/cam software download