Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad license error
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- How to open an autocad file
- how to find area in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad cam software free download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 3d home design dwg files