Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- .shx file definition
- dgn to dwg converter
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2009 crack
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to open dwg on iphone
- cad/cam software download
- How to install ZW3D
- mechanical softwares free download
- free dwg viewer
- unlock viewport
- free cad software
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to open dwg files in autocad