Message 1 of 4
I have received a drawing in which some text are disbalance. I have chacked if some fonts are missing but I could not understand.
MTEXT Layer: "ar_room tag"
I am attaching the drawing file for your ref. please suggest some solution.
sample 2.rar (412.22 KB)
Message 2 of 4
https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=7 ... 2E3912DCD1916%21107
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Yes you just have to copy the fonts from AutoCAD to the ZWCAD's font folder.
Or if you have the fonts of AutoCAD in a folder, you can just add that folder to the Support File Search Path shown below by executing command "OPTIONS'
Click add the browse the folder of AutoCAD fonts, then apply and ok (restart zwcad to apply changes)
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad free download
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- ac$ to dwg
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad cam software
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad drawing software
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- cad mechanical
- 3d design software free download
- Download cad software