Message 1 of 5
If you set any line spacing of the MTEXT object, this line spacing is active only during editing of MTEXT.
After you finish editing - text is still displayed with line space = 1.
...there are more problems with formatting of MTEXT in 2014 version
Any advice ?...
Message 2 of 5
Message 3 of 5
Message 4 of 5
Hmm... it is very bad for me.
1. My vernum is the same "2013.10.25(17150)"
2. I tested in on Win XP, Win 7 & also on Win 8.1
3. I have tested ZWCAD Czech version + EN Language pack
4. I have tested ZWCAD EN version + without any language pack
- The problem exist in all above tested variants
- And the problems exists also on computers of my customers
There is perhaps only one thing different from you - it is Local (Czech) version of Windows.
But I suppose it couldn't be the reason ...especially because I tested it on all used versions of Windows (XP, 7 & 8)
Do you have any ideas to solve it, please ?
Message 5 of 5
I tried appending MTEXT on my system the way Mr. Jan Pajerchin showed in a video clip. Even I am facing the same problem.
We are using Windows XP Home Edition, ZWCAD+2014 (vernum 17150).
Till date we have not received any complaints about this issue from any of our clients.
- unlock viewport
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to make cross section in autocad
- sketchup import dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- area of irregular shapes
- what is cam software
- 3d cad free software
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- cad file viewer free
- convert ellipse to polyline
- autocad 2010 serial number
- unable to select objects in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad