Message 1 of 6
Why am I getting this error or what am I doing wrong ? When I customize the template I try to save it with a new file name and follow the exact steps as in the tutorial video from this website.
Details of my installed version.
Message 2 of 6
Seems basic, but you should be able to save no problem.
Do some house cleaning, disk defrag etc.
Make sure you post if it is solved.
Cheers _ Paul
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Hi Martin, have you tried that?
"Save as" your customized template with the name you want (no Templates_MM.z3) on desktop or in documents folder. Then go to "resource" folder and paste your template file, the system ask admin permission, click continue and the file will be paste. Open ZW3D go to Utilities - Configuration - Files, in Objet template file browse and choose your templare file in resource folder, then choose Default Part, Sheet, CAM template. Close ZW3D ed reopen. It works for me.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- catia windows 8
- how to open sid file in autocad
- zw3d 2013 crack
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- free 3d cad software download
- zw3d vs solidworks
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- autosave autocad
- acad viewer free
- autocad moving objects
- Download free 3d models
- autocad turn off the smart command
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- How to open an autocad file