Message 1 of 6
Why am I getting this error or what am I doing wrong ? When I customize the template I try to save it with a new file name and follow the exact steps as in the tutorial video from this website.
Details of my installed version.
Message 2 of 6
Seems basic, but you should be able to save no problem.
Do some house cleaning, disk defrag etc.
Make sure you post if it is solved.
Cheers _ Paul
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Hi Martin, have you tried that?
"Save as" your customized template with the name you want (no Templates_MM.z3) on desktop or in documents folder. Then go to "resource" folder and paste your template file, the system ask admin permission, click continue and the file will be paste. Open ZW3D go to Utilities - Configuration - Files, in Objet template file browse and choose your templare file in resource folder, then choose Default Part, Sheet, CAM template. Close ZW3D ed reopen. It works for me.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad to sketchup
- cad software free download
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- free 3d cad software download
- pdf to dwg
- How to install ZW3D
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2010
- how to open dwg on ipad
- 2d cam software free download
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- cad cam software free
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares