Message 1 of 6
Why am I getting this error or what am I doing wrong ? When I customize the template I try to save it with a new file name and follow the exact steps as in the tutorial video from this website.
Details of my installed version.
Message 2 of 6
Seems basic, but you should be able to save no problem.
Do some house cleaning, disk defrag etc.
Make sure you post if it is solved.
Cheers _ Paul
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Hi Martin, have you tried that?
"Save as" your customized template with the name you want (no Templates_MM.z3) on desktop or in documents folder. Then go to "resource" folder and paste your template file, the system ask admin permission, click continue and the file will be paste. Open ZW3D go to Utilities - Configuration - Files, in Objet template file browse and choose your templare file in resource folder, then choose Default Part, Sheet, CAM template. Close ZW3D ed reopen. It works for me.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- 3d home design dwg files
- vx cad cam software
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dwg software
- area autocad
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- cadtools forum