Message 1 of 6
Why am I getting this error or what am I doing wrong ? When I customize the template I try to save it with a new file name and follow the exact steps as in the tutorial video from this website.
Details of my installed version.
Message 2 of 6
Seems basic, but you should be able to save no problem.
Do some house cleaning, disk defrag etc.
Make sure you post if it is solved.
Cheers _ Paul
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Hi Martin, have you tried that?
"Save as" your customized template with the name you want (no Templates_MM.z3) on desktop or in documents folder. Then go to "resource" folder and paste your template file, the system ask admin permission, click continue and the file will be paste. Open ZW3D go to Utilities - Configuration - Files, in Objet template file browse and choose your templare file in resource folder, then choose Default Part, Sheet, CAM template. Close ZW3D ed reopen. It works for me.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- buy solidworks 2011
- dgn to dwg converter
- Download cad software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Free 3d house design software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- sketchup dwg
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- buy solidworks 2010
- design cad software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- area autocad