Message 1 of 6
Why am I getting this error or what am I doing wrong ? When I customize the template I try to save it with a new file name and follow the exact steps as in the tutorial video from this website.
Details of my installed version.
Message 2 of 6
Seems basic, but you should be able to save no problem.
Do some house cleaning, disk defrag etc.
Make sure you post if it is solved.
Cheers _ Paul
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Hi Martin, have you tried that?
"Save as" your customized template with the name you want (no Templates_MM.z3) on desktop or in documents folder. Then go to "resource" folder and paste your template file, the system ask admin permission, click continue and the file will be paste. Open ZW3D go to Utilities - Configuration - Files, in Objet template file browse and choose your templare file in resource folder, then choose Default Part, Sheet, CAM template. Close ZW3D ed reopen. It works for me.
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- convert microstation to autocad
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad 2010 serial number
- DXF converter
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- autocad drawing software
- how to open dwg on ipad
- acad viewer free
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad 3d models download
- free 3d cad software download
- Download free 3d models
- manufacturers of cad cam design software