Message 1 of 3
place decimal every time. There must be a easier way. 2013 is much more powerful than 2012. I use 2012 because I know the interface and get the job done
Message 2 of 3
2013 introduces styles which is a much more powerful system than previously. In this you can set up any styles you want etc. but getting one of yours to be the default is not possible. In 2014 they allow the setting of defaults.
To get in command of styles you are up for some learning and set up effort. It is well worth doing and something you will have to face at some time. There is a webinar video on the subject that is compulsory viewing.
There is a number of threads on the forum you should check out via search.
You can also make some toolbars show up on your 2D screen that will allow you to modify the decimal in a click.
So whilst you are in 2D RMB on the top tool bar and turn on some of the tool bars to see what is there.
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zwcad 2010
- unable to select objects in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- autocad default toolbar
- using autocad calculating total area
- 3D Software Download
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- mechanical design software
- autocad license error
- zw 3d
- reset autocad configuration
- How to open an autocad file