Message 1 of 3
I have a question about aligned dimensions and its ext line. I am trying to draw aligned dimension. End points of this distance ar not on the same line, therefore ext lines should be differnet length. However if I simply grab one of them and try to move it where its origin shoud be the whole dimension is rotated and measurment is incorect.
I could solve the problem with Explode function, but I'm looking for more sophisticated solution, since I would liko to modifiy the dimension later.
For better understanding see attached file.
aligned_dim.rar (16.08 KB)
Btw: How that I can't write a new post in CAD Tutorial & Tips Forum - yes, I am here for the first time:).
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
There is a slight difference beetween AutoCAD and ZWCAD however. In AutoCAD the command is simply DIMROTATED. In ZWCAD (I'm using 2011 version) you have to use command DIMLINEAR, mark the distance you want to measure and later you choose ROTATED option.
- free cad download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- buy solidworks 2010
- dwg 3d
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- Dwg Converter
- cad software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- DXF converter
- autocad autocomplete command
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg on iphone
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d design software free download
- mechanical design software free download