Message 1 of 3
I have a question about aligned dimensions and its ext line. I am trying to draw aligned dimension. End points of this distance ar not on the same line, therefore ext lines should be differnet length. However if I simply grab one of them and try to move it where its origin shoud be the whole dimension is rotated and measurment is incorect.
I could solve the problem with Explode function, but I'm looking for more sophisticated solution, since I would liko to modifiy the dimension later.
For better understanding see attached file.
aligned_dim.rar (16.08 KB)
Btw: How that I can't write a new post in CAD Tutorial & Tips Forum - yes, I am here for the first time:).
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
There is a slight difference beetween AutoCAD and ZWCAD however. In AutoCAD the command is simply DIMROTATED. In ZWCAD (I'm using 2011 version) you have to use command DIMLINEAR, mark the distance you want to measure and later you choose ROTATED option.
- autocad tag attribute display off
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad commands
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to open an autocad file
- freecad tutorials
- dgn to dwg
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- zw 3d
- zw3d vs solidworks
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013