Message 1 of 3
I have a question about aligned dimensions and its ext line. I am trying to draw aligned dimension. End points of this distance ar not on the same line, therefore ext lines should be differnet length. However if I simply grab one of them and try to move it where its origin shoud be the whole dimension is rotated and measurment is incorect.
I could solve the problem with Explode function, but I'm looking for more sophisticated solution, since I would liko to modifiy the dimension later.
For better understanding see attached file.
aligned_dim.rar (16.08 KB)
Btw: How that I can't write a new post in CAD Tutorial & Tips Forum - yes, I am here for the first time:).
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
There is a slight difference beetween AutoCAD and ZWCAD however. In AutoCAD the command is simply DIMROTATED. In ZWCAD (I'm using 2011 version) you have to use command DIMLINEAR, mark the distance you want to measure and later you choose ROTATED option.
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3d vx cad software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- pdf to dwg
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad 2011
- dgn converter
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to move objects in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad show the file path
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dwg 3d
- where does autocad save to on windows 7