Message 1 of 6
Any suggestions? I don't use the drawing sheet portion of VX very often, so am I missing something obvious?
Message 2 of 6
I'm not a developer, just another user. I can suggest a work around for this file, but I think you've found a bug. If you right click on the front drawing view and change your view attributes from "Fast Hidden Line" to the regular "Hidden Line" you can select the arcs to dimension. Then you can change the attributes back to "Fast Hidden Line" if you like that view better, the dimensions will stay.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Right-click 'dimension' has not been implemented for the Fast hidden line or shaded view. There does not seem to be a problem using the regular dimension commands in 10.11. There has also been some more tweaking in 10.2. Now, the rest of the story. Fast hidden line was not intended for small piece parts. You will get the best benefit when creating views of really really big assemblies.
Message 6 of 6
- home design software free
- cad for students
- cad reseller ksa
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- reset autocad configuration
- 2d cam software free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad menu bar
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dgn to dwg converter