Message 1 of 6
Any suggestions? I don't use the drawing sheet portion of VX very often, so am I missing something obvious?
Message 2 of 6
I'm not a developer, just another user. I can suggest a work around for this file, but I think you've found a bug. If you right click on the front drawing view and change your view attributes from "Fast Hidden Line" to the regular "Hidden Line" you can select the arcs to dimension. Then you can change the attributes back to "Fast Hidden Line" if you like that view better, the dimensions will stay.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Right-click 'dimension' has not been implemented for the Fast hidden line or shaded view. There does not seem to be a problem using the regular dimension commands in 10.11. There has also been some more tweaking in 10.2. Now, the rest of the story. Fast hidden line was not intended for small piece parts. You will get the best benefit when creating views of really really big assemblies.
Message 6 of 6
- cad file viewer free
- autosave autocad
- what is cam software
- skp to dwg
- cad cam software free download
- sketchup dwg
- DWG to DXF
- mechanical engineering software free download
- home design software free
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- reset autocad configuration
- how to create fillet in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad to sketchup
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad