Message 1 of 6
Any suggestions? I don't use the drawing sheet portion of VX very often, so am I missing something obvious?
Message 2 of 6
I'm not a developer, just another user. I can suggest a work around for this file, but I think you've found a bug. If you right click on the front drawing view and change your view attributes from "Fast Hidden Line" to the regular "Hidden Line" you can select the arcs to dimension. Then you can change the attributes back to "Fast Hidden Line" if you like that view better, the dimensions will stay.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Right-click 'dimension' has not been implemented for the Fast hidden line or shaded view. There does not seem to be a problem using the regular dimension commands in 10.11. There has also been some more tweaking in 10.2. Now, the rest of the story. Fast hidden line was not intended for small piece parts. You will get the best benefit when creating views of really really big assemblies.
Message 6 of 6
- cad file viewer free
- autocad tag attribute display off
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free dwf viewer for mac
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical design software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- dongle driver for windows 7