Message 1 of 6
Any suggestions? I don't use the drawing sheet portion of VX very often, so am I missing something obvious?
Message 2 of 6
I'm not a developer, just another user. I can suggest a work around for this file, but I think you've found a bug. If you right click on the front drawing view and change your view attributes from "Fast Hidden Line" to the regular "Hidden Line" you can select the arcs to dimension. Then you can change the attributes back to "Fast Hidden Line" if you like that view better, the dimensions will stay.
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Right-click 'dimension' has not been implemented for the Fast hidden line or shaded view. There does not seem to be a problem using the regular dimension commands in 10.11. There has also been some more tweaking in 10.2. Now, the rest of the story. Fast hidden line was not intended for small piece parts. You will get the best benefit when creating views of really really big assemblies.
Message 6 of 6
- how to open dwg on ipad
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad design software
- zwcad 2014 crack
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- zwcad 2010 crack
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad cam
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2009 crack
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad