Message 1 of 2
- My VERNUM = "2013.10.25(17150)" (read only)
I encrypted the original .lsp file to make it a .zel, then I loaded it into the ZWCAD and it lets me open it via "BFind" command. Then, when I set up all what I need to do (it's basically a find and replace lisp on multiple files), when I hit OK it simply says "Error: Automation Error"
The lisp I want to run is attached.
BFindV2-0.zip (73.03 KB)
Please, I need to run this lisp as it becomes an essential tool for our office.
Thanks a lot,
Greetings from Italy
Message 2 of 2
- free 3d cam software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad block does not explode
- how to find backup files in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- cad discussion
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- Dwg Converter
- zwcad 2014 crack
- autocad .bak viewer
- How to open an autocad file
- cadtools forum