Message 1 of 2
- My VERNUM = "2013.10.25(17150)" (read only)
I encrypted the original .lsp file to make it a .zel, then I loaded it into the ZWCAD and it lets me open it via "BFind" command. Then, when I set up all what I need to do (it's basically a find and replace lisp on multiple files), when I hit OK it simply says "Error: Automation Error"
The lisp I want to run is attached.
BFindV2-0.zip (73.03 KB)
Please, I need to run this lisp as it becomes an essential tool for our office.
Thanks a lot,
Greetings from Italy
Message 2 of 2
- cad for students
- dwg to skp
- how to make cross section in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- autocad block does not explode
- sheet metal design tips
- drawing angles in autocad
- area autocad
- autocad autosave location
- zw3d vs solidworks
- calculate area in autocad
- free cad cam software
- sketchup dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes