Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- 3d cad design
- How to install ZWCAD
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg to plt
- autocad block does not explode
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2010
- how to open sid file in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- autocad .bak viewer
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- fadal emulator
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download