Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- autocad turn off the smart command
- autocad area calculation
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- DXF converter
- zw 3d
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- cad cam software free
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- Download cad software
- 3d models of people
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- 3d cad design
- combine two regions in autocad