Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- free cad download
- fadal emulator
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- sketchup dwg
- mechanical drawing software
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- buy solidworks 2009
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- combine two regions in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to move objects in autocad
- 3d models of people
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings