Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- cad design software
- zwcad portable
- cad/cam software download
- 3d cad cam
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- How to open an autocad file
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad to sketchup
- sheet metal design tips
- Dwg Converter
- how to open sid file in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD