Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical software download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- autocad commands
- catia windows 8
- cad 3d models download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- sketchup import dwg
- buy solidworks 2010
- autocad drawing software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD