Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- design cad software
- how to move objects in autocad
- acad dwg viewer
- convert ellipse to polyline
- mechanical design software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- 3d modelling programs
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg on iphone
- zwcad price in india
- fadal emulator
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg