Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- freecad download
- combine two regions in autocad
- text to mtext
- reset autocad configuration
- autocad menu bar
- DXF converter
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- zwcad 2009 professional
- autocad 2012 serial number
- 3d cad free software
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad slide library manager