Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
ZW has it's own PDM built in. It is called the Vault. May not be as complicated or all embracing as Windchill but it is no additional cost and works directly with ZW and manages the most important part- document traceability and currency.
The better question is what software does Windchill support?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
For example I have a part "screw xy". Then I have 200 zw3d-files. I want to find out in which of these 200 files (and of course in which of the contained models) the part "screw xy" is used. As far as I know this is not possible at the moment, right?
- mechanical software download
- Download free 3d models
- zwcad 2011
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- dwg to plt
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- download cad cam
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cam design software
- fadal emulator
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- zwcad portable