Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad automatic saving command
- zwcad 2014 crack
- how to create fillet in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- cad free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- Free 3d house design software
- zw3d vs solidworks
- Dwg Converter
- autocad 2012 serial number