Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- Dwg Converter
- cad file viewer free
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad mechanical
- autocad default toolbar
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2013 product key
- mechanical design software
- freecad download
- pdf to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- free cad cam software
- cad cam software free download
- buy solidworks 2010