Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad show the file path
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- combine two regions in autocad
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- 3d cad design software
- cad cam software download
- How to open an autocad file
- zwcad 2009
- using autocad calculating total area
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- autocad autocomplete command
- sketchup dwg
- cad software free download