Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- dgn to dwg converter
- autocad moving objects
- wire rope design
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to open an autocad file
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- autocad drawing software
- dwg to plt
- cad discussion
- catia windows 8
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- cam design software
- cad drafting software
- zwcad 2010