Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- download cad cam
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- convert microstation to autocad
- zwcad portable
- dgn to dwg converter
- zwcad 2014 crack
- cad mechanical download
- acad viewer free
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- autocad license error
- free cad cam software