Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- DXF converter
- free cad cam software
- download cad cam
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad cam software free download
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- How to install ZWCAD
- DWG to DXF
- mechanical software download
- freecad download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- dwg software
- any dwf to dwg converter full