Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad 2010 crack
- wire rope design
- how to open dwg on ipad
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical software download
- cad cam software free
- convert dwg to dgn
- mechanical design software free download
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- acad viewer free