Message 1 of 4
How can faces/objects be assigned to layers? When I follow the steps here http://help.zwsoft.com/en/zw3d/articles/article-379.html to assign faces of an object to a layer, the layer pull down is disabled (grayed out), so I can't select it.
To reproduce this behavior using ZW 2014, do the following:
1. Create a block
2. Click on the layer manager and create a "block" layer
3. Select one or more faces on the block and note that the layer changes to "Layer0000" and is grayed out
Any ideas on what step I'm missing here?
Message 2 of 4
Thank you for your trust, there were a little bit things changed in ZW3D 2014 version, but the help document doesn't update yet.
Only the independent entity can be assigned to specify layer, such as solid shape, surface shape. I guess what you selected the face were belong to the whole Block, they can't be assigned to layer unless you explode them.
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- catia windows 8
- cad cam software
- 3d design software free download
- autocad default toolbar
- zwcad 2011 crack
- what is cam software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to measure area in autocad
- 3d modelling programs
- why can't i explode a block in autocad