Message 1 of 3
I use ZwCad+ 2014 Sp1, VERNUM = "2013.10.25(17150)" and ZRXSDK version:"2014.00".
I want to develop ObjectZRX with Visual Studio 2010, C++ language. When I've tested to build ZRX located in ZWCAD+ 2014\ZRXSDK\Samples\ on VS2010, the HelloWorld for example, it doesn't work in ZwCad+ after loading it with the "Appload" command! (Compatibility error!)
Nb: I've made some changes especially in project property dialog [C/C++ -> General -> Additional Include Directories] and [Linker -> General -> Additional Library Directories] according to the ZRX migration Manual.
Anyway, I've tried to add [Linker -> Input -> Additional Dependencies] but it didn't work again. I don't know if Language Setting: Change [C/C++ -> Language -> Treat wchart_t as Built-in Type] to “No (/Zc:wchar_t-)” and change [C/C++ -> Language -> Force Conformance in For Loop Scope] to “No (/Zc:wchar_t-)” is also necessary, and the others..
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- .shx file definition
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg software
- how to print multipage dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad/cam software download
- how to find backup files in autocad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- cad corner blocks
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical softwares free download
- DXF converter
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- autocad 2012 product key