Message 1 of 1
Sometimes, particular cases requiring the setting up of block attributes before inserting a block. For example, insert an exploded block and insert a block from a specific folder in drawings. Sometimes, you need to insert a block at measured intervals. How do you do this?
Today, we will introduce to you how to insert blocks at intervals.
Normally, you can inset blocks at intervals along a selected geometric object. Use MEASUER to insert a block at measured intervals. Use DIVIDE to insert a block at proportional (evenly spaced) intervals.
Let’s break it into the following detailed steps.
l Input the command DDPTYPE and press Enter. You can then set up the style and size for point tags in the graphic.
l Input the command MEASURE and press Enter.
l In the prompt command lines, operate as below
Specify length of segment or [Block]: Select object to measure. 【Enter】
Specify length of segment or [Block]: input [B] and [Enter]
Enter name of block to insert: input the object name and [Enter]
Align block with object? [Yes/No]: Enter Y or N or press ENTER
Specify length of segment: specify segment length, and [Enter]
Align Block with Object
If you enter Y, the block will be rotated about the insertion point so that its horizontal lines are aligned with, and drawn at a tangent to, the entity being measured.
If you enter N, the block is inserted with a 0 rotation angle.
You might be interested:
- cad/cam software download
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- mechanical software download
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- cad free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- how to create fillet in autocad
- .shx file definition
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 2d cam software free download
- how to print multipage dwg
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg