Message 1 of 4
Post Last Edit by shawka5942 at 2014-5-30 09:29
In this article, we will show you how to design a Bronze JueCup,a tripod vessel or goblet used to serve or warm winein ancientChina, with ZW3D step by step.Jue is also a royal gift for nobles and heroes from the emperor.
1. Click 'Insert Sketch' button from the Shape tab, select the XZ plane as the reference plane, draw a curve just like the one shown in figure 1, and then exit sketch panelto extrude this curve. While extruding, set extrude type to 'Symmetrical' with an end point of 30 (see figure 2). After that, draw a curve on the XY plane(see figure 3), then click 'Project to Face' icon from 'Wireframe' to project it on the face shown in figure 2, the result is shown in figure 4.
2. Draw a circle with a radius of 25 on the XY plane as is shown in figure 5, then using 'Move' feature to move this circle along the Z direction with a distance of 8, as is shown in figure6. Next, draw 4 curve in 4 different sketch which will make it more current to mesh a face along these curves, as is shown in figure 7 to 10.
Finally, click 'Curve Mesh' icon from the 'Basic Face' tool of 'Free Form' tab, select curve 1 and curve 2 as the input of 'U curves', and the other 4 curve as the input of V curves, the result is shown in figure 11.
3. Click 'Extrude' icon then select the circle under the face we just drew as the profile P, set its start as 0, end as 40, and set the draft angle as 3 with the boundary is no endcaps, as is shown in figure 12. Next click 'Dome' from the 'Basic Face' tool of 'Free Form' tab, set a dome in the bottom of the extrude. After finishing this step, you shouldclick 'Shell' from 'Shape' tab to shell this model, as is shown in figure 13.
4. Draw the sketch shown in figure 14 in the XY plane. Next click 'Wrap patterns to faces' from 'Morph' tool of 'Shape' tab, the parameter of the manager is shown in figure 15. Then use 'Pattern' feature to copy the pattern, as is shown in figure 16. Finally, click 'Inlay' feature from 'Edit basic' tool of 'Shape' tab, to offset these pattern, as is shown in figure 17.
5. Draw a circle just is shown in figure 18, then extrude it under the base operation, as is shown in figure 19. Click 'Fillet' to smooth the bottom line of the cylinder, as is shown in figure 20. Next, build the part shown in figure 21. After that, extrude as short cylinder and smooth its top and button edges as is show in figure 22 and 23. Finally, mirror the parts we just drew to the other side, as is shown in figure 24.
6. Draw a curve just is shown in figure 25, then insert a datum plane as is shown in figure 26. Then draw a trapezoid on the datum plane we just drew, as is shown in figure 27. Next click 'Drive Curve Loft' to loft the leg. In order to loft the leg we should add several scale points to limit its scale along the drive curve, as is shown in figure 28.
7. Draw a sketch on XZ plane and project it to the face shown in figure 29. Then inlay this sketch into the leg using 'Inlay' feature, as is shown in figure 30, and smooth the sketch using 'Fillet' feature, as is shown in figure 31. Finally, embed the sketch shown in figure 32 using the same method.
8. Draw a sketch just is shown in figure 33, and cut the redundant part using 'Revolve' feature, as is shown in figure 34. Then copy this les using 'Pattern' feature, as is shown in figure 35.
9. Draw a circle just like the one shown in figure 36, then draw a cylinder using 'Extrude' feature, as is shown in figure 37 and 38, then smooth their edge using 'Fillet', as is shown in figure 39. Finally, add texture and you will see the bronze goblet in figure 40.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- pdf to dwg
- unlock viewport
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad default toolbar
- convert skp to dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- zwcad price in india
- dwg to plt
- 3d modelling programs
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cadtools forum
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- autocad automatic saving command
- dwg to skp