Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
you will need to provide a lot more background information than that.
Like what are you doing?
What have you been doing prior to the message.
Did you know you can copy and past large parts of the error message list so we can see what actions precede the error?
Just expand the message box and copy from the bottom up as far as you want.
Then paste into Notepad or similar as a text file and attach to the thread.
Message 3 of 4
Could you please send the sample part via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org for me to test? I would keep the file confidential.
There are a couple reasons might cause the warning
1) The file was saved and edited a lot in different version of ZW3D. For instance, the file was saved in ZW3D 2013 or earlier version, and now you use ZW3D 2014 (64bit) to open it and edit it, and then goes back to ZW3D 2014 (32)bit to run the history of the file. Therefore, it is advised don't switching a lot between 32 bit and 64bit, which will keep the history of the database clean.
2) The referenced part was missing, for instance, if you imported any igs, steps, and get the reference from those parts, if they are not located to the same drive, it might cause the missing object information, but the data is secure. It is just the warning to reply the history.
The possible fix solution is try to use the command from the Ribbon tab: Data Exchange< reparameterize faces.
Message 4 of 4
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- autocad 2012 product key
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad for iphone
- DXF converter
- free cad cam software
- acad viewer free
- How to open an autocad file