Message 1 of 8
We are using network licence
Message 2 of 8
If you use Shift key during text formatting of LEADER, MLEADER, TABLE ..., POLAR mode is turned OFF after finishing.
Tryied on different installations, user profiles, templates.
Message 3 of 8
Reply 1# pytani4022
This problem did happen sometime, but we didn't find the regularity.
For the other one: "If you use Shift key during text formatting of LEADER, MLEADER, TABLE ..., POLAR mode is turned OFF after finishing."
ZWCAD+ do this on purpose, we received feedback from other user and they want this: shift key should work during mtext/leader/table. Although AutoCAD doesn't enable shift key to switch ortho/polar in this case, but it is hard to say which one is wrong and which one is right.
Message 4 of 8
1) Original state before text formatting in MTEXT, LEADER, MLEADER, TABLE... is Polar tracking ON.
2) When I use Shift key in text formatting of MTEXT for example to change Lowercase/Uppercase or whatever, Polar tracking is turned OFF and any other Shift key activation switches ON/OFF only Ortho Mode...
My possible solutions to this:
Shift key should not affect Ortho/Polar modes during any text formatting operations (MTEXT, LEADER...) - that is what AutoCAD does. ZWCAD works that way only during text formatting of command TEXT, that is why this seems to me like a bug...
(I am not sure why other users want to switch Polar/Ortho during text formatting operations inside commands... )
Thank you :)
Message 5 of 8
But the fact - when after you edit Mtext and you use CTRL+SHIFT+L (for example) and then after leaving Mtext editor is Polar tracking turned Off (even if it was turned On before Mtext edit) is a BUG.
Message 6 of 8
Message 7 of 8
Message 8 of 8
I am working with ZWCAD+ 2015 Pro.
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- 2d cam software free download
- autocad 2012 product key
- mechanical software download
- zwcad price in india
- DWG to DXF
- zwcad 2013 download
- cad/cam software download
- cad mechanical download
- 3D Design
- Free 3d house design software
- catia windows 8
- dgn converter
- why can't i explode a block in autocad