Message 1 of 7
We are using network licence
Message 2 of 7
If you use Shift key during text formatting of LEADER, MLEADER, TABLE ..., POLAR mode is turned OFF after finishing.
Tryied on different installations, user profiles, templates.
Message 3 of 7
1) Original state before text formatting in MTEXT, LEADER, MLEADER, TABLE... is Polar tracking ON.
2) When I use Shift key in text formatting of MTEXT for example to change Lowercase/Uppercase or whatever, Polar tracking is turned OFF and any other Shift key activation switches ON/OFF only Ortho Mode...
My possible solutions to this:
Shift key should not affect Ortho/Polar modes during any text formatting operations (MTEXT, LEADER...) - that is what AutoCAD does. ZWCAD works that way only during text formatting of command TEXT, that is why this seems to me like a bug...
(I am not sure why other users want to switch Polar/Ortho during text formatting operations inside commands... )
Thank you :)
Message 4 of 7
But the fact - when after you edit Mtext and you use CTRL+SHIFT+L (for example) and then after leaving Mtext editor is Polar tracking turned Off (even if it was turned On before Mtext edit) is a BUG.
Message 5 of 7
Message 6 of 7
Message 7 of 7
I am working with ZWCAD+ 2015 Pro.
- convert dwg to dgn
- cad for iphone
- cad for students
- dgn to dwg converter online
- buy solidworks 2011
- autosave autocad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad cam download
- dwg to skp converter
- buy solidworks 2009
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- DWG to DXF
- vx cad cam software
- autocad license error