Message 1 of 2
Just wondering if there is a way to get ZW to save or remember your settings when exporting .PDF's? On my computer every single .PDF i export i need to re-set all the settings i want. If i close ZW and re-open and go to export a new .PDF i again have to change all the settings to suit my requirements.
Message 2 of 2
yes there is. But it is still a few clicks.
Make all the settings you need for a successful pdf print. Then go to Advanced/Device.
Now you can enter a new name (type over the top of the current default_emf.plt leaving he plt extension in place) for the 'plot' and save as a Set up file.
You can have one for each sheet size.
To use a new setting,in Device Settings - use the Plotter set up file Drop down window for device you have created then choose Load Setup File - all the settings will be activated.
If one of these is used often enough you can make your Default.
What would be nice is for the drop down to be available on the first page.
What else would be good is for the software to know which paper size the drawing is using and offer these sizes at the top of the list.
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- cad mechanical download
- free 3d cad software download
- autocad default toolbar
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to find area in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- DWG to DXF
- 3D Software Download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad