Message 1 of 2
Just wondering if there is a way to get ZW to save or remember your settings when exporting .PDF's? On my computer every single .PDF i export i need to re-set all the settings i want. If i close ZW and re-open and go to export a new .PDF i again have to change all the settings to suit my requirements.
Message 2 of 2
yes there is. But it is still a few clicks.
Make all the settings you need for a successful pdf print. Then go to Advanced/Device.
Now you can enter a new name (type over the top of the current default_emf.plt leaving he plt extension in place) for the 'plot' and save as a Set up file.
You can have one for each sheet size.
To use a new setting,in Device Settings - use the Plotter set up file Drop down window for device you have created then choose Load Setup File - all the settings will be activated.
If one of these is used often enough you can make your Default.
What would be nice is for the drop down to be available on the first page.
What else would be good is for the software to know which paper size the drawing is using and offer these sizes at the top of the list.
- how to create fillet in autocad
- free cad download
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- how to print multipage dwg
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- 3d modelling programs
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dwg to skp
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2013 download