Message 1 of 4
I was just wondering how to quick select objects on multiple layers. Previously, I was using Qselect, I was trying to select all the objects on more than 9 layers, and for each layer I had to run through the command and just add it to selection set. FILTER also gets the job done, after all these practice, I thought there could be an easier way to get this done.
Can you show me tips on this? Thank you.
Message 2 of 4
In ZWCAD+, you can use the Qselect command to filter the objects on multiple layers needed based on the selection set created. But just make sure that you have set up the properties properly.
You can select all objects having a property that you specify, and the options for specifying that property are practically endless. Quick Select works on all objects of the entire drawing, or on a pre-selected set of objects. The number of objects “chosen” by Quick Select can be one, a thousand, or any number at all, with no extra effort on your part. Again, this is a powerful tool!
Can you attach a file for better explaining your problem?
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- skp to dwg
- acad viewer free
- mechanical drawing software
- sketchup dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cad/cam software download
- set autosave in autocad
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to find area in autocad
- 3d design software free download