Message 1 of 4
I was just wondering how to quick select objects on multiple layers. Previously, I was using Qselect, I was trying to select all the objects on more than 9 layers, and for each layer I had to run through the command and just add it to selection set. FILTER also gets the job done, after all these practice, I thought there could be an easier way to get this done.
Can you show me tips on this? Thank you.
Message 2 of 4
In ZWCAD+, you can use the Qselect command to filter the objects on multiple layers needed based on the selection set created. But just make sure that you have set up the properties properly.
You can select all objects having a property that you specify, and the options for specifying that property are practically endless. Quick Select works on all objects of the entire drawing, or on a pre-selected set of objects. The number of objects “chosen” by Quick Select can be one, a thousand, or any number at all, with no extra effort on your part. Again, this is a powerful tool!
Can you attach a file for better explaining your problem?
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- area of irregular shapes
- dwg cad
- cad mechanical
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- freecad download
- cad cam
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- autocad .bak viewer