Message 1 of 6
I have been having problem activating the activation codes that we have for ZWCAD+ 2014.
I have tried both online and manual activation but no luck.
Please see image below when I try to activate:
The License Manager hang-up and become unresponsive.
I also checked the Event Viewer and I got this error message:
The program ZwAuthHost.exe version 126.96.36.199 stopped interacting with Windows and was closed. To see if more information about the problem is available, check the problem history in the Action Center control panel.
The errors happened on two laptops with Win7 Pro 64bit, 4GB RAM
Anybody have experienced this and have the solution?
Thank you in advance.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
The problem might due to some system setting or software block. I suggest you to try "Manual Activation", generate a request xml file, email to email@example.com (or me firstname.lastname@example.org), then you will get a response xml file, locate it to finish the activation. Let me know if the problem still happen.
Message 6 of 6
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- convert ellipse to polyline
- combine two regions in autocad
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- dwg software
- free cad software
- 3d cad design software
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2011
- dongle driver for windows 7
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- buy cad software