CAD/CAM discussion forum > CAD > problems after latest update

problems after latest update

Subscribe Topic

tony

Message 1 of 2

problems after latest update
17-06-2014 11:49 . pm   |   View his/her posts only
hi,after installing VERNUM = "2014.04.27(21135)" (read only),
-i can't customize the button menu anymore and i lost my own customized menu!
When i right click on a button, the option to modify the button and/or the button image doesn't exist anymore???

-when you save (and end) a drawing zoomed in at a certain area, and you open it again, the previous saved position is not reinstated???

-i wonder what problems i'm going to encounter within a few more days of working with this crappy update?

I would like you guys to better check before releasing a new version, people will loose interest in updating when there always are new problems occuring, always a few surprises we don't like!

please solve this.

pytani4022

Message 2 of 2

18-06-2014 12:36 . am   |   View his/her posts only
Same problem we are also faced, loading the *.mnu file instead of *.mnc and *.mns file will solve the menu problem. Saving in particular location and zoomed in other location is very irritating. We are facing some peculiar problem i.e. it is not saving the work at all in some drawing files which is very dangerous for last minute workers. Please do the need full. Also it's switching automatically ortho on mode from polar tracing mode which is very disgusting.
See also
X