Message 1 of 2
A number of people are using the BatchCreate program to seperate IGES assemblies into individual Part Objects. What you need then of course, is a quick way to build a VX Component Assembly from these parts.
MultiComp does this for you. It is quick and easy to use - give it a try!
Message 2 of 2
Compliments on some of the great macros that you and others have written. Some of them are absolutely fab!! Is there any chance that you could update the compendium file to contain all the current macros? None of them are that large so.. It would be greatly appreciated.
- autocad drawing software
- mechanical design software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- skp to dwg
- using autocad calculating total area
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- 3d cad cam
- area of irregular shapes
- cad forum
- what is .dwg
- autosave autocad
- cad discussion
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download