Message 1 of 2
A number of people are using the BatchCreate program to seperate IGES assemblies into individual Part Objects. What you need then of course, is a quick way to build a VX Component Assembly from these parts.
MultiComp does this for you. It is quick and easy to use - give it a try!
Message 2 of 2
Compliments on some of the great macros that you and others have written. Some of them are absolutely fab!! Is there any chance that you could update the compendium file to contain all the current macros? None of them are that large so.. It would be greatly appreciated.
- dwg to skp
- free cad software
- autosave autocad
- Dwg Converter
- autocad automatic saving command
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- zwcad 2011 crack
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- 3D Design
- dwg to plt
- catia windows 8