Message 1 of 2
A number of people are using the BatchCreate program to seperate IGES assemblies into individual Part Objects. What you need then of course, is a quick way to build a VX Component Assembly from these parts.
MultiComp does this for you. It is quick and easy to use - give it a try!
Message 2 of 2
Compliments on some of the great macros that you and others have written. Some of them are absolutely fab!! Is there any chance that you could update the compendium file to contain all the current macros? None of them are that large so.. It would be greatly appreciated.
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad mechanical
- skp to dwg
- set autosave in autocad
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d home design dwg files
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- free cad software
- cad software free download
- mechanical software download