Message 1 of 2
A number of people are using the BatchCreate program to seperate IGES assemblies into individual Part Objects. What you need then of course, is a quick way to build a VX Component Assembly from these parts.
MultiComp does this for you. It is quick and easy to use - give it a try!
Message 2 of 2
Compliments on some of the great macros that you and others have written. Some of them are absolutely fab!! Is there any chance that you could update the compendium file to contain all the current macros? None of them are that large so.. It would be greatly appreciated.
- freecad tutorials
- pdf to dwg
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free 3d cad software dwg
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- 3d cad models free download
- catia windows 8
- how to open dwg on ipad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to move objects in autocad
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- convert microstation to autocad