Message 1 of 2
A number of people are using the BatchCreate program to seperate IGES assemblies into individual Part Objects. What you need then of course, is a quick way to build a VX Component Assembly from these parts.
MultiComp does this for you. It is quick and easy to use - give it a try!
Message 2 of 2
Compliments on some of the great macros that you and others have written. Some of them are absolutely fab!! Is there any chance that you could update the compendium file to contain all the current macros? None of them are that large so.. It would be greatly appreciated.
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- calculate area in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- autocad 2010 product key
- cad free download
- autocad 2013 product key
- 3d modeling website
- autocad slide library manager
- cad discussion
- dgn converter
- vx cad cam software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- area autocad
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to create fillet in autocad