Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Nasty corruption. It will require ZW internal to fix it possible.You can export OK.
You can also copy & paste all the history components into a new file, which I think will be your fastest and most successful option.
You know the model so it will be easy enough to reconstruct.
If you copy say 10 objects at a time you can discover if there is a corruption at a particular location.
Message 3 of 4
Are you an ex SWx user?
Sketches 6+7 seem to be closed profiles.
In Z3 you do not need to close the profile to cut with it.
A single curve will work as it extrudes as a surface and cuts. If the side chosen is opposite to what you expect, choose the Interference option (Icon to right to Subtract)
Or extrude as a boss then combine or split with side to keep choices.
I don't understand your Combine1 which is as far as I can rebuild the model.
Message 4 of 4
Please go to the Help menu
But for this part, I couldn't find a solution to make the history working again, please export it to other formats, and continue with V1805, which will definitely avoid this mistake.
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- cad cam software free download
- set autosave in autocad
- zwcad 2010 download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- sketchup dwg
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- unable to select objects in autocad