Message 1 of 4
Message 2 of 4
Nasty corruption. It will require ZW internal to fix it possible.You can export OK.
You can also copy & paste all the history components into a new file, which I think will be your fastest and most successful option.
You know the model so it will be easy enough to reconstruct.
If you copy say 10 objects at a time you can discover if there is a corruption at a particular location.
Message 3 of 4
Are you an ex SWx user?
Sketches 6+7 seem to be closed profiles.
In Z3 you do not need to close the profile to cut with it.
A single curve will work as it extrudes as a surface and cuts. If the side chosen is opposite to what you expect, choose the Interference option (Icon to right to Subtract)
Or extrude as a boss then combine or split with side to keep choices.
I don't understand your Combine1 which is as far as I can rebuild the model.
Message 4 of 4
Please go to the Help menu
But for this part, I couldn't find a solution to make the history working again, please export it to other formats, and continue with V1805, which will definitely avoid this mistake.
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad default toolbar
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter
- free dwf viewer
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- dgn converter
- free 3d cam software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to make cross section in autocad
- freecad download
- how to open sid file in autocad