Message 1 of 3
Does anyone on this forum having an issue with pasteblock command?
Quick story. I copied a valve assembly on my previous drawing, which was drawn for different version. Last week, we just upgraded to ZWCAD+ 2014. And now, I am trying to put the same assembly on my new drawing, ZWCAD+ wouldn't allow because of pasteblock command being invalid.
VERNUM = "2014.04.27(21135)"
Message 2 of 3
The problem could be happend by the fact, that sometimes CTRL+C doesn't copy the objects into the Windows clipboard. It has happend few times to me, and also to my customers. I'm not able to detect what it caused... the problem is not permanent, it looks as a "random problem" caused by the weather ... :-)
Message 3 of 3
- free dwf viewer
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- cad software free download
- autosave autocad
- cad corner blocks
- free dwf viewer for mac
- free cad software
- 3d modeling website
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- cad design software