Message 1 of 3
Does anyone on this forum having an issue with pasteblock command?
Quick story. I copied a valve assembly on my previous drawing, which was drawn for different version. Last week, we just upgraded to ZWCAD+ 2014. And now, I am trying to put the same assembly on my new drawing, ZWCAD+ wouldn't allow because of pasteblock command being invalid.
VERNUM = "2014.04.27(21135)"
Message 2 of 3
The problem could be happend by the fact, that sometimes CTRL+C doesn't copy the objects into the Windows clipboard. It has happend few times to me, and also to my customers. I'm not able to detect what it caused... the problem is not permanent, it looks as a "random problem" caused by the weather ... :-)
Message 3 of 3
- How to install ZW3D
- mechanical software download
- autocad block does not explode
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d modelling programs
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad 2010 serial number
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- free cad software
- dongle driver for windows 7
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- cad cam software download
- autocad area calculation