Message 1 of 3
Does anyone on this forum having an issue with pasteblock command?
Quick story. I copied a valve assembly on my previous drawing, which was drawn for different version. Last week, we just upgraded to ZWCAD+ 2014. And now, I am trying to put the same assembly on my new drawing, ZWCAD+ wouldn't allow because of pasteblock command being invalid.
VERNUM = "2014.04.27(21135)"
Message 2 of 3
The problem could be happend by the fact, that sometimes CTRL+C doesn't copy the objects into the Windows clipboard. It has happend few times to me, and also to my customers. I'm not able to detect what it caused... the problem is not permanent, it looks as a "random problem" caused by the weather ... :-)
Message 3 of 3
- text to mtext
- how to move objects in autocad
- Dwg Converter
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- Download cad software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- dwg software
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- what is .dwg
- how to create fillet in autocad
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- sheet metal design tips
- 3d vx cad software