Message 1 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.02.28(16649)"
What solutions are there here?
Message 2 of 6
1) ZWCad is noticeably slower.
2) ZWCad Crash Report Management Application will hang when attempting to send crash reports. (Internet connection is working well.)
Message 3 of 6
I have emailed ZWCad support too, and there has been no reply either.
I will be taking my business elsewhere if ZWCad tech support continues to show a lack of interest.
Message 4 of 6
I see you have realy old vernum of ZWCAD 2011 and your problem could be caused just by this fact.
Last vernum of ZWCAD 2011 is: 2011.06.30(16923)
...you could download this version from my website (after you register): http://www.techsoft.sk/en/download/category/33-zwcad-2011
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.06.30(16923)" (read only)
And... it has not worked. In fact, the "new" Rocket4ND.dll replacement file for dongle activation does not work with the newer version of ZWCad 2011 either. And the trial version has the same "hang-and-crash-when-text-box-is created" issues.
It was worth a try. Right now, my working solution is to turn to DraftSight, a free 2D CAD program which works on Win 8. (Shocking.)
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- how to convert autocad bak file to dwg
- 3d ds
- what is .dwg
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to open dwg on iphone
- autocad autocomplete command
- zwcad 2009 professional
- dongle driver for windows 7
- cad cam
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is cam software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- free 3d cad software download