Message 1 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.02.28(16649)"
What solutions are there here?
Message 2 of 6
1) ZWCad is noticeably slower.
2) ZWCad Crash Report Management Application will hang when attempting to send crash reports. (Internet connection is working well.)
Message 3 of 6
I have emailed ZWCad support too, and there has been no reply either.
I will be taking my business elsewhere if ZWCad tech support continues to show a lack of interest.
Message 4 of 6
I see you have realy old vernum of ZWCAD 2011 and your problem could be caused just by this fact.
Last vernum of ZWCAD 2011 is: 2011.06.30(16923)
...you could download this version from my website (after you register): http://www.techsoft.sk/en/download/category/33-zwcad-2011
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.06.30(16923)" (read only)
And... it has not worked. In fact, the "new" Rocket4ND.dll replacement file for dongle activation does not work with the newer version of ZWCad 2011 either. And the trial version has the same "hang-and-crash-when-text-box-is created" issues.
It was worth a try. Right now, my working solution is to turn to DraftSight, a free 2D CAD program which works on Win 8. (Shocking.)
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to install ZWCAD
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 2d cam software free download
- calculate area in autocad
- zwcad 2010 crack
- import dwg into sketchup
- dgn to dwg
- mechanical engineering software free download
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- wire rope design
- free 3d cad software download
- free 3d cad software dwg
- zwcad 2009