Message 1 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.02.28(16649)"
What solutions are there here?
Message 2 of 6
1) ZWCad is noticeably slower.
2) ZWCad Crash Report Management Application will hang when attempting to send crash reports. (Internet connection is working well.)
Message 3 of 6
I have emailed ZWCad support too, and there has been no reply either.
I will be taking my business elsewhere if ZWCad tech support continues to show a lack of interest.
Message 4 of 6
I see you have realy old vernum of ZWCAD 2011 and your problem could be caused just by this fact.
Last vernum of ZWCAD 2011 is: 2011.06.30(16923)
...you could download this version from my website (after you register): http://www.techsoft.sk/en/download/category/33-zwcad-2011
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
_VERNUM = "2011.06.30(16923)" (read only)
And... it has not worked. In fact, the "new" Rocket4ND.dll replacement file for dongle activation does not work with the newer version of ZWCad 2011 either. And the trial version has the same "hang-and-crash-when-text-box-is created" issues.
It was worth a try. Right now, my working solution is to turn to DraftSight, a free 2D CAD program which works on Win 8. (Shocking.)
- combine two regions in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- import dwg into sketchup
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- 3D Software Download
- mechanical design software
- cad cam software free download
- cam design software
- 3d cad free software
- how to find backup files in autocad
- skp to dwg