Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- sketchup dwg
- wire rope design
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- 2d drawing
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to measure area in autocad
- buy solidworks 2010
- zwcad portable
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad menu bar
- autosave autocad
- sketchup import dwg