Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- how to open sid file in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- vx cad cam software
- Download free 3d models
- 3d modeling website
- autocad block does not explode
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- catia windows 8
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- cad for iphone
- cad reseller ksa
- autocad 2013 serial number
- How to open an autocad file
- cad free download