Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- drawing angles in autocad
- design cad software
- autocad calculate area
- mechanical engineering software free download
- freecad download
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad show the file path
- autosave autocad
- zw3d vs solidworks
- cam design software
- calculate area in autocad
- wire rope design
- how to open dwg on iphone
- dongle driver for windows 7
- free 3d cam software