Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- Free 3d house design software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- zwcad 2010
- mechanical engineering software free download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- area of irregular shapes
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- autocad to sketchup
- sketchup dwg
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad portable
- cad cam software download
- convert microstation to autocad
- 3D Software Download