Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- How to install ZWCAD
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2009 professional
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zw3d 2013 crack
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 3d vx cad software
- reset autocad configuration
- 3d cad models free download
- autosave autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to print multipage dwg