Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- buy solidworks 2011
- catia windows 8
- unable to select objects in autocad
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- import dwg into sketchup
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- dwg cad
- How to open an autocad file
- sketchup dwg
- autocad show the file path
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- dongle driver for windows 7
- how to create fillet in autocad
- cam design software
- DXF converter