Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- convert microstation to autocad
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- autocad convert text to mtext
- zwcad 2011
- zwcad 2012 crack
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad automatic saving command
- how to open dwg on ipad
- dgn to dwg
- dgn to dwg converter online
- autocad 2012 product key
- autocad turn off the smart command
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- cad forum
- how to create fillet in autocad