Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- zwcad 2010
- unlock viewport
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad 2012 serial number
- free 3d cad software download
- Download free 3d models
- autocad 2010 serial number
- text to mtext
- zwcad 2009 crack
- dwg 3d
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- 3d models of people
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- cad/cam software download
- cam design software