Message 1 of 1
Block Attribute is a useful tool in creating and modifying your CAD drawings. We can use Block Attribute to save text style and size as annotation block. Likewise, we will be able to set up a title block with attributes.
But the problem is, sometimes you may want to turn an attribute block into individual pieces. Generally we will use EXPLODE. But after exploding, you will find that the attributes lose their values, and which shows the attribute tag instead. How to keep the data in attributes after exploding?
To preserve the values, we suggest the use of BURST instead of EXPLODE.
EXAMPLE is practiced in ZWCAD+:
Explode attributes and use BURST to convert attribute values to text objects.
1. Select a block containing two attributes:
2. Block exploded and attribute values converted to text:
You may be interested:
- zwcad price in india
- cad free download
- dgn to dwg converter online
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- convert microstation to autocad
- How to open an autocad file
- how to create fillet in autocad
- dwg to skp converter
- 3d cad design software
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad moving objects