Message 1 of 4
I just noticedthat there is a summer fun event in this forum for us to share favorite featureof zw3d. Interesting event. I do have my favorite feature of zw3d cad and Iwant to share here. I like the readysketch, which support to quick add symbols,section, slots, etc., to the active sketch. The geometry can then be edited tosuit my needs. Each ReadySketch is dimensioned and constrained. It's really a usefulfunction in sketch, which saves my time to create some common geometry fromlibrary. What’s more, I can add my own geometry to make it rich.
Selectthe desired ReadySketch Section icon from the ReadySketch Tool Tab and thenselect the insertion base point. The table below lists each ReadySketchSection, the resulting geometry and history tree attributes.
Here is the rich Readysketch library
Easy to create the I section profile
Easy to create the Hole PCD profile by just on click
Create the industry Symbol as below
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Hi Paul, I think Jeremy is the new guy want to attend our activity below to win the coins.
For me, the ready sketch can't add the own library to the panel directly, and I already request this to R&D.
I use another way to do that, I don't know if you know it.
Copy -> Past and save my own profile to z3 files, so that you can call them during the following design.
1. This is the profile I want to save to library.
2. Copy then save it to specify z3 file and give it a name on the clipboard
3. Paste, then you can call the profile
Message 4 of 4
saving to you OWN clipboard is a the right approach. And is can be for a great deal more than sketches. All we need is for the dialogue box to open fully every time so newbies can see that the save option is always there... hmmm.
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- cad software free download
- buy solidworks 2009
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad forum
- cad cam software download
- 3d design software free download
- how to create fillet in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- 2d cam software free download
- cad design software
- how to print multipage dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad slide library manager
- dgn to dwg converter free