Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- cad corner blocks
- convert skp to dwg
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2009
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad autocomplete command
- .shx file definition
- buy solidworks 2011
- 3d cad software
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- zwcad 2011 crack
- autocad 2013 serial number