Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- mechanical design software free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- what is .dwg
- .shx file definition
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad .bak viewer
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3d models of people
- 3d cad software
- dwg 3d
- autocad to sketchup
- zwcad price in india
- drawing a gear in autocad
- 3D Design