Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad moving objects
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- How to install ZWCAD
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dwg 3d
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- Download cad software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- free dwf viewer for mac
- 2d drawing
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009