Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- how to measure area in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- how to open sid file in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- zwcad 2012 keygen
- buy solidworks 2010
- how to find backup files in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- zwcad 2009 professional
- pdf to dwg
- what is cam software
- unable to select objects in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- skp to dwg
- cad 3d models download