Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009 crack
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- DXF converter
- what is cam software
- dgn to dwg converter online
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- area autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad cam
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- cad/cam software download