Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- zwcad 2011
- autocad 2010 product key
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad license error
- 3d cad design software
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- drawing a gear in autocad
- area of irregular shapes
- DWG to DXF
- cad/cam software download
- autocad automatic saving command
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad convert text to mtext
- how to move objects in autocad