Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- zwcad 2010 download
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?
- dwg to skp converter
- cad forum
- autocad block does not explode
- area autocad
- autocad .bak viewer
- 2d drawing to 3d model
- 3d cad models free download
- 3d cad free software
- acad dwg viewer
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- autocad 2012 product key