Message 1 of 1
Why changing the line style does not work in 2d drafting
21-07-2014 05:10 . pm | View his/her posts only
A new user ask me one question today, he was wondering why changing the line style below in the 2d drafting. but the view entities doesn't follow it.
Changing the line style from the Document aware tool bar only working for the new creating entity using Drawing command.
If you want to change the line style of the view, you have to go to Style manager or Edit view attributes.
- autocad autosave location
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad moving objects
- 3d models of people
- cad for students
- convert microstation to autocad
- autosave autocad
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- buy solidworks 2009
- cad mechanical download
- autocad 2013 serial number
- 3d vx cad software
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- dongle driver for windows 7
- Creating a rope texture in 3D