Message 1 of 1
It is very easy to use ZW3D to build up astreamline object. I tried it on the design of a wine bottle.
Starting from the sketch. Sketch the two lines as the sharp of thebottle neck and body.
Extrude to have the faces
Loft helps easily finish the connection of the two parts
Everything is in a few seconds.
- calculate area in autocad
- free cad software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- zwcad 2009 professional
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad .bak viewer
- unable to select objects in autocad
- drawing angles in autocad
- dongle driver for windows 7
- area autocad
- autocad license error
- zw 3d
- vx cad cam software
- dwg to skp
- zwcad 2010