Message 1 of 1
It is very easy to use ZW3D to build up astreamline object. I tried it on the design of a wine bottle.
Starting from the sketch. Sketch the two lines as the sharp of thebottle neck and body.
Extrude to have the faces
Loft helps easily finish the connection of the two parts
Everything is in a few seconds.
- how to find backup files in autocad
- cad discussion
- 3d cad software
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- how to find area in autocad
- cad for iphone
- zw3d vs solidworks
- what is .dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- 3d design software free download
- zwcad 2010 download
- 3d ds
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013