Message 1 of 1
It is very easy to use ZW3D to build up astreamline object. I tried it on the design of a wine bottle.
Starting from the sketch. Sketch the two lines as the sharp of thebottle neck and body.
Extrude to have the faces
Loft helps easily finish the connection of the two parts
Everything is in a few seconds.
- dgn to dwg converter free
- Dwg Converter
- 3d modelling programs
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad autocomplete command
- dwg to skp converter
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- free cad software
- catia windows 8
- mechanical drawing software
- cad cam software free
- mechanical softwares free download