Message 1 of 1
I want to share the smart point and snap pick feature here with you guys. Let's see how I use this feature.
See the picture below~ This option takes a point pick and automatically drives it from intersections, critical points, and axis directions. When "Smart point reference" is on, it works for any point catching location.
Let me give you an exampleee. As you can see below, I use the "Polyline" command on Wireframe tab. The small brown box below is the "Snap Pick" indicator. When it is visible, I can move in any direction and that segment will "snap" alone the axis or plane, while when I don't wish that segment to "snap", I can pause until the small brown box icon goes away, and then move the cursor. It will now be free to pick any point. It's really flexible.
And I can also change the dimensions that are displayed at any time. Simply go back and left-click on any dimension in the string and type in the new value, hit ENTER on the keyboard.
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- autocad turn off the smart command
- cam design software
- dgn autocad
- autocad slide library manager
- dwg to skp converter
- buy solidworks 2010
- How to install ZWCAD
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- cad/cam software download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- free dwf viewer
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD