Message 1 of 1
I want to share the smart point and snap pick feature here with you guys. Let's see how I use this feature.
See the picture below~ This option takes a point pick and automatically drives it from intersections, critical points, and axis directions. When "Smart point reference" is on, it works for any point catching location.
Let me give you an exampleee. As you can see below, I use the "Polyline" command on Wireframe tab. The small brown box below is the "Snap Pick" indicator. When it is visible, I can move in any direction and that segment will "snap" alone the axis or plane, while when I don't wish that segment to "snap", I can pause until the small brown box icon goes away, and then move the cursor. It will now be free to pick any point. It's really flexible.
And I can also change the dimensions that are displayed at any time. Simply go back and left-click on any dimension in the string and type in the new value, hit ENTER on the keyboard.
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- 3d vx cad software
- how to find area in autocad
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- dgn to dwg
- 3D Software Download
- acad dwg viewer
- dwg to skp
- buy solidworks 2011
- autocad block does not explode
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- cad for iphone