Message 1 of 4
LIST COMMAND HORRIBLY WRONG
I believe in vernum 17150 LIST or LI command was providing all possible parameters of rectangle (Area, Co ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer)
After upgrading to vernum 24082 LI command gives only Co Ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer. Where is area?
This is common tool used by architects to calculate area of room / space. For circle, Ellipse ZWCAD+2014 (vernum 24082) shows area but for closed polyline figures it is missing.
Please help us out, if we are mistaking anywhere to select options to receive this detail.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Reply 3# sameer7183
hi Sameer, this problem has been fixed in ZWCAD+ 2015. The area info will be present in LIST result. You can download ZWCAD+ 2015 Beta version and have a try.
For the other problem you mentioned: "Unlike AutoCAD in ZWCAD+ series it does not hold the selection and colour of area to be added and subtracted." we will try to fix it in future version. thank you for the feedback. (ID:7353)
- buy solidworks 2009
- zw 3d
- 3d cad models free download
- Free 3d house design software
- dwg cad
- freecad download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- 2d cam software free download
- mechanical engineering software free download
- cad free download
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- download cad cam
- wire rope design
- advanced mechanical designing softwares