Message 1 of 3
LIST COMMAND HORRIBLY WRONG
I believe in vernum 17150 LIST or LI command was providing all possible parameters of rectangle (Area, Co ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer)
After upgrading to vernum 24082 LI command gives only Co Ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer. Where is area?
This is common tool used by architects to calculate area of room / space. For circle, Ellipse ZWCAD+2014 (vernum 24082) shows area but for closed polyline figures it is missing.
Please help us out, if we are mistaking anywhere to select options to receive this detail.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- cad for students
- ac$ to dwg
- Free 3d house design software
- mechanical engineering software free download
- zwcad 2011 crack
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- cadtools forum
- autocad drawing software
- 2d cam software free download
- drawing angles in autocad
- cad mechanical
- cad/cam software download
- cad forum
- dwg to plt
- zwcad 2014 torrent