Message 1 of 3
LIST COMMAND HORRIBLY WRONG
I believe in vernum 17150 LIST or LI command was providing all possible parameters of rectangle (Area, Co ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer)
After upgrading to vernum 24082 LI command gives only Co Ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer. Where is area?
This is common tool used by architects to calculate area of room / space. For circle, Ellipse ZWCAD+2014 (vernum 24082) shows area but for closed polyline figures it is missing.
Please help us out, if we are mistaking anywhere to select options to receive this detail.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- any dwf to dwg converter full
- autocad convert text to mtext
- sheet metal design tips
- zwcad 2013 download
- dgn to dwg converter
- mechanical softwares free download
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 3D Design
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- sketchup dwg
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- Creating a rope texture in 3D