Message 1 of 3
LIST COMMAND HORRIBLY WRONG
I believe in vernum 17150 LIST or LI command was providing all possible parameters of rectangle (Area, Co ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer)
After upgrading to vernum 24082 LI command gives only Co Ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer. Where is area?
This is common tool used by architects to calculate area of room / space. For circle, Ellipse ZWCAD+2014 (vernum 24082) shows area but for closed polyline figures it is missing.
Please help us out, if we are mistaking anywhere to select options to receive this detail.
Message 2 of 3
Message 3 of 3
- dwg to skp converter
- dwg cad
- autocad area calculation
- cad/cam software download
- zw3d 2013 crack
- unlock viewport
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- 3D Software Download
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad
- Download Free 3D CAD
- sketchup import dwg
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- DWG to DXF
- drawing software for metal sheet development