Message 1 of 4
LIST COMMAND HORRIBLY WRONG
I believe in vernum 17150 LIST or LI command was providing all possible parameters of rectangle (Area, Co ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer)
After upgrading to vernum 24082 LI command gives only Co Ordinates, Perimeter, Handle and Layer. Where is area?
This is common tool used by architects to calculate area of room / space. For circle, Ellipse ZWCAD+2014 (vernum 24082) shows area but for closed polyline figures it is missing.
Please help us out, if we are mistaking anywhere to select options to receive this detail.
Message 2 of 4
Message 3 of 4
Message 4 of 4
Reply 3# sameer7183
hi Sameer, this problem has been fixed in ZWCAD+ 2015. The area info will be present in LIST result. You can download ZWCAD+ 2015 Beta version and have a try.
For the other problem you mentioned: "Unlike AutoCAD in ZWCAD+ series it does not hold the selection and colour of area to be added and subtracted." we will try to fix it in future version. thank you for the feedback. (ID:7353)
- autocad turn off the smart command
- using autocad calculating total area
- pdf to dwg
- how to recover dwg files after crash
- dwg to skp converter
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- drawing a gear in autocad
- how to move objects in autocad
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- how to open dwg on iphone
- area autocad
- mechanical software download
- 3d ds
- how to print multipage dwg
- cad cam software download