Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- text to mtext
- mechanical design software free download
- autocad turn off the smart command
- drawing angles in autocad
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad commands
- catia windows 8
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- can i change a raster image to a hatch