Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- zwcad 2009
- 2d drawing
- autocad to sketchup
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- convert microstation to autocad
- free cad cam software
- sketchup dwg
- zwcad 2011
- zwcad 2011 torrent
- Free 3d house design software
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- cad free download
- autocad 2012 product key