Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to create fillet in autocad
- autocad show the file path
- autocad area calculation
- autocad slide library manager
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- mechanical design software
- how to draw centerline in autocad
- autocad drawing software
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- dwg 3d
- how to open dwg on iphone
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- 3d cad design software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013