Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad default toolbar
- Dwg Converter
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- dgn to dwg converter free
- autocad autosave location
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- free 3d cad software dwg
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- free 3d cad software download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad convert text to mtext
- cad cam software
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- How to draw a house plan in autocad?