Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad cursor highlights polylines
- 2d cam software free download
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- catia windows 8
- Free 3d house design software
- cad 3d models download
- advanced mechanical designing softwares
- 3d ds
- autocad autosave location
- 3D Design
- dongle driver for windows 7
- zwcad price in india
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zw3d vs solidworks