Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- autocad calculate area
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- cad drafting software
- 3d cad free software
- how to draw dotted line in autocad
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- zwcad 2009 crack
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 3d ds
- unlock viewport
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- drawing angles in autocad
- 3d cad software