Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- DXF converter
- cad cam software free
- zw3d vs solidworks
- zwcad 2010 download
- Dwg Converter
- free dwf viewer for mac
- buy solidworks 2010
- Free 3d house design software
- zwcad 2009 professional
- using autocad calculating total area
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- unlock viewport
- How to draw elbow in autocad
- how to measure area in autocad