Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- design cad software
- can i change a raster image to a hatch
- 3D Software Download
- set autosave in autocad
- 3d cad free software
- where do the roll or fold lines go on sheet metal drawings
- how to make cross section in autocad
- How to install ZW3D
- cad cam
- cad software free download
- how to measure area in autocad
- unable to select objects in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- mechanical engineering software free download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad