Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- dwg 3d
- free cad download
- autocad block does not explode
- freecad download
- 3d cad design software
- zwcad 2013 download
- drawing software for metal sheet development
- How to open an autocad file
- autocad 2013 product key
- zwcad 2010 torrent
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to open sid file in autocad
- convert ellipse to polyline
- how to find area in autocad
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format