Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad 2012 serial number
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad drafting software
- Download free 3d models
- how to open dwg on iphone
- unable to select objects in autocad
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- what is .dwg
- autocad autosave location
- autocad 2013 serial number
- autocad slide library manager
- zwcad 2009 crack
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad