Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- zwcad 2009
- reset autocad configuration
- dwg to skp converter
- zwcad 2009 professional
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- autocad tag attribute display off
- dwg software
- Download cad software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- design cad software
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- 3d modelling programs