Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- cad mechanical
- mechanical software download
- cad corner blocks
- set autosave in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- cad 3d models download
- 3d modeling website
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- convert dwg to dgn
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad 2012 serial number
- mechanical design software
- cad cam software free download
- dgn to dwg converter online