Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- dwg to plt
- pdf to dwg
- area calculator for irregular shapes
- vx cad cam software
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- .shx file definition
- mechanical softwares free download
- DXF converter
- zw3d vs solidworks
- area of irregular shapes
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- autocad tag attribute display off
- how to convert bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2012 keygen