Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- DXF converter
- buy cad software
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- how to open dwg on ipad
- how to use mateirals in autocad 2013
- zwcad 2009 crack
- Download cad software
- 3d home design dwg files
- How to install ZW3D
- how to measure area in autocad
- download cad cam