Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- zwcad 2010
- autocad calculate area
- autocad slide library manager
- dgn to dwg converter
- free 3d cad software download
- cad cam software free
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d home design dwg files
- manufacturers of cad cam design software
- how to convert a bak file to dwg
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3D Design
- what is the difference between dwg format and dxf format
- autocad license error
- unable to select objects in autocad