Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- AutoCAD Installation Error 1603
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- drawing a parabola in autocad
- buy solidworks 2009
- how to create fillet in autocad
- buy solidworks 2011
- convert dwg to dgn
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- cad mechanical download
- cad file viewer free
- wire rope design
- 3d cad models free download
- dgn to dwg
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD