Message 1 of 6
I have a question regarding .PDF export. I find that i get very hit and miss results when exporting. I ALWAYS use the same settings: Landscape, 600 Resolution, A3 or A4, Colorized.
I find that sometimes i get a great looking, clean .PDF. And other times i get arrow heads missing, text not filled in etc.
I will attach images to show good vs bad and if anyone could offer some insight as to why i'm getting mixed results by using the same settings that would be great.
Message 2 of 6
Message 3 of 6
Message 4 of 6
Message 5 of 6
Message 6 of 6
- autocad 2012 serial number
- cad corner blocks
- cad design software
- mechanical engineering autocad software free download
- zwcad 2009 crack
- unlock viewport
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- Free 3d house design software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- 3d cad cam
- zwcad 2009 professional
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- buy solidworks 2011
- what is cam software
- autocad tag attribute display off