Message 1 of 3
How do I add icons to the toolbar in the workspace.
What is that toolbar called?
it has exit, turn shading on, erase etc, and I want to add the esc button and more.
Message 2 of 3
You will choose the Transfer tab and set the filters to All (why this is not Default, eludes me)
Then you can choose to transfer to what ever toolbar you choose.
We all have these moments.... te hee...
Message 3 of 3
- zwcad 2013 download
- how to print multipage dwg
- convert ellipse to polyline
- 2d convert to 3d free drawing software download
- how to open dwg files in autocad
- 3d cad cam
- autocad area calculation
- zwcad 2009
- using cad to work out area of a shape
- calculate area in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- how to convert text to mtext in autocad
- dwg cad
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- autocad .bak viewer