Message 1 of 3
How do I add icons to the toolbar in the workspace.
What is that toolbar called?
it has exit, turn shading on, erase etc, and I want to add the esc button and more.
Message 2 of 3
You will choose the Transfer tab and set the filters to All (why this is not Default, eludes me)
Then you can choose to transfer to what ever toolbar you choose.
We all have these moments.... te hee...
Message 3 of 3
- dwg to skp
- where does autocad save to on windows 7
- autocad how to change bak file to dwg
- zwcad 2009 professional
- 2d drawing
- cad mechanical
- cad discussion
- acad viewer free
- zwcad 2009
- dgn to dwg converter online
- 3d cad free software
- skp to dwg
- autocad 2010 serial number
- convert microstation to autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing