Message 1 of 3
How do I add icons to the toolbar in the workspace.
What is that toolbar called?
it has exit, turn shading on, erase etc, and I want to add the esc button and more.
Message 2 of 3
You will choose the Transfer tab and set the filters to All (why this is not Default, eludes me)
Then you can choose to transfer to what ever toolbar you choose.
We all have these moments.... te hee...
Message 3 of 3
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dwg to plt
- cad mechanical
- 3d cad free software
- how to create fillet in autocad
- calculate area in autocad
- pdf to dwg
- skp to dwg
- cad cam download
- cam design software
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- How to install ZW3D
- autocad slide library manager
- .shx file definition
- autocad 2012 product key