Message 1 of 3
How do I add icons to the toolbar in the workspace.
What is that toolbar called?
it has exit, turn shading on, erase etc, and I want to add the esc button and more.
Message 2 of 3
You will choose the Transfer tab and set the filters to All (why this is not Default, eludes me)
Then you can choose to transfer to what ever toolbar you choose.
We all have these moments.... te hee...
Message 3 of 3
- buy cad software
- autocad turn off the smart command
- dwg 3d
- how to find backup files in autocad
- zwcad 2014 torrent
- zwcad 2009 professional
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- what is .dwg
- how to open sid file in autocad
- how to make a hole in autocad
- dgn to dwg
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- combine two regions in autocad
- mechanical softwares free download
- autocad tag attribute display off