Message 1 of 2
The first few lines of the crashreport is:
ZWCAD VERNUM: 2011.10.30(17176).
ZWCAD caused an Unknown exception type (0xc015000f)
in module ntdll.dll at 0023:77e94671.
Exception handler called in ExceptionAttacher.cpp - AfxWinMain.
Error occurred at 8/18/2014 10:02:52.
The computer was bought about 2 years with i7-CPU, 4GB, independent display card. The error appears more often after reinstallation of the software. The software installation file comes from ZWCAD staff.
What is the possible cause? The ZWCAD staff just advised me to buy ZWCAD+2014.
Message 2 of 2
If yes - Do you open drawing from local HD or from NETwork ?
If it is a problem only of few DWG Files - What have you already tried to solve this issue ?
- Have you tried to recover drawings ?
Provide more info please...
- zwcad 2011
- acad dwg viewer
- autocad license error
- Creating a rope texture in 3D
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- 3d cad models free download
- what is .dwg
- how to import autocad file into sketchup 2013
- freecad download
- How to convert Mtext to Text
- mechanical engineering software free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- autocad 2010 product key
- how to open sid file in autocad
- free cad software