Message 1 of 2
The first few lines of the crashreport is:
ZWCAD VERNUM: 2011.10.30(17176).
ZWCAD caused an Unknown exception type (0xc015000f)
in module ntdll.dll at 0023:77e94671.
Exception handler called in ExceptionAttacher.cpp - AfxWinMain.
Error occurred at 8/18/2014 10:02:52.
The computer was bought about 2 years with i7-CPU, 4GB, independent display card. The error appears more often after reinstallation of the software. The software installation file comes from ZWCAD staff.
What is the possible cause? The ZWCAD staff just advised me to buy ZWCAD+2014.
Message 2 of 2
If yes - Do you open drawing from local HD or from NETwork ?
If it is a problem only of few DWG Files - What have you already tried to solve this issue ?
- Have you tried to recover drawings ?
Provide more info please...
- cadtools forum
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- 3d cad software
- 3d cad cam
- dongle driver for windows 7
- mechanical engineering software free download
- autocad 2013 product key
- autocad commands
- Download free 3d models
- how to open microstation drawing in autocad
- how to open dwg on ipad
- cad cam download
- 3D Design
- sketchup import dwg