Message 1 of 2
The first few lines of the crashreport is:
ZWCAD VERNUM: 2011.10.30(17176).
ZWCAD caused an Unknown exception type (0xc015000f)
in module ntdll.dll at 0023:77e94671.
Exception handler called in ExceptionAttacher.cpp - AfxWinMain.
Error occurred at 8/18/2014 10:02:52.
The computer was bought about 2 years with i7-CPU, 4GB, independent display card. The error appears more often after reinstallation of the software. The software installation file comes from ZWCAD staff.
What is the possible cause? The ZWCAD staff just advised me to buy ZWCAD+2014.
Message 2 of 2
If yes - Do you open drawing from local HD or from NETwork ?
If it is a problem only of few DWG Files - What have you already tried to solve this issue ?
- Have you tried to recover drawings ?
Provide more info please...
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- mechanical drawing software
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- cad cam software
- Download cad software
- buy solidworks 2011
- How to print a multi-page PDF from drawings
- autocad license error
- dwg software
- autocad 2012 product key
- dwg 3d
- How to open an autocad file
- How to install ZW3D
- set autosave in autocad
- how to find area of irregular shapes in autocad