Message 1 of 2
The first few lines of the crashreport is:
ZWCAD VERNUM: 2011.10.30(17176).
ZWCAD caused an Unknown exception type (0xc015000f)
in module ntdll.dll at 0023:77e94671.
Exception handler called in ExceptionAttacher.cpp - AfxWinMain.
Error occurred at 8/18/2014 10:02:52.
The computer was bought about 2 years with i7-CPU, 4GB, independent display card. The error appears more often after reinstallation of the software. The software installation file comes from ZWCAD staff.
What is the possible cause? The ZWCAD staff just advised me to buy ZWCAD+2014.
Message 2 of 2
If yes - Do you open drawing from local HD or from NETwork ?
If it is a problem only of few DWG Files - What have you already tried to solve this issue ?
- Have you tried to recover drawings ?
Provide more info please...
- How to Create Region in AutoCAD
- autocad menu bar
- zwcad 2010 download
- create an arrow in AutoCAD
- How to open an autocad file
- buy solidworks 2010
- 3d cad software kitchen design
- autocad license error
- fadal emulator
- what is .dwg
- skp to dwg
- autocad autosave location
- how to find area in autocad
- autocad block does not explode
- zwcad 2010 crack