Message 1 of 2
The first few lines of the crashreport is:
ZWCAD VERNUM: 2011.10.30(17176).
ZWCAD caused an Unknown exception type (0xc015000f)
in module ntdll.dll at 0023:77e94671.
Exception handler called in ExceptionAttacher.cpp - AfxWinMain.
Error occurred at 8/18/2014 10:02:52.
The computer was bought about 2 years with i7-CPU, 4GB, independent display card. The error appears more often after reinstallation of the software. The software installation file comes from ZWCAD staff.
What is the possible cause? The ZWCAD staff just advised me to buy ZWCAD+2014.
Message 2 of 2
If yes - Do you open drawing from local HD or from NETwork ?
If it is a problem only of few DWG Files - What have you already tried to solve this issue ?
- Have you tried to recover drawings ?
Provide more info please...
- dgn to dwg converter
- download cad cam
- How to Extend Objects in AUTOCAD
- autocad block does not explode
- cad file viewer free
- mechanical design software free download
- cad free download
- fadal emulator
- dgn to dwg converter free
- how to open dwg on mobile phone
- free cad download
- why can't i explode a block in autocad
- 3d modeling website
- cad/cam software download
- acad dwg viewer