Message 1 of 3
I created a custom drawing anted template.
When I do a new drawing template.
I want it to be when I showed in the following image area.
I would like this feature to be added.
Message 2 of 3
Not sure why you want this.
You can make as many templates as you want by Copy & Paste an existing customised Template.
YOu can custom name then etc and have them as unique as you want.
If you make custom Title blocks then you can just add those to any template or to any drawing sheet on the fly.
So maybe you are asking how to set up a custom Title Block?
To do this- you will need to open the Title Block file in the ZW3D Resources Folder in the Install Folder.
Then Copy and Paste one that is close to what you want and rename as required. Then edit this Title block to look exactly as you want. Add you logo as background image etc. Then save.
Now you can select this directly in the Sheet Format drop down you have high lighted.
Remember to Use the Text Editor/Variable Option Button to add User Config Variables and standard variables.
Does that help?
Cheers - Paul
Message 3 of 3
- 3D CAD/CAM Design Software
- autocad 2012 product key
- How to install ZW3D
- how to make cross section in autocad
- autocad automatic saving command
- How to open an autocad file
- DWG to DXF
- copyclip command not allowed during reference editing
- autocad for mechanical engineering free download
- Elevation drawing in autocad
- drawing a gear in autocad
- cad 3d models download
- how to draw a hexagon in autocad
- sketchup dwg
- area of irregular shapes